WB Launches Insider Rewards Sweeps to Win Half-Blood Prince Love Potion Prop and More

HBP Film
July 14, 2009, 08:41 AM

On the eve of the release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Warner Bros have now launched a brand new Insider Rewards Sweeps to win a prop from HBP.  When you register to become part of their revamped (FREE) Insider rewards program, fans will be entered for a chance to win an actual prop used in the film: the Love Potion Prop from Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes. First prize winner will receive $1,000 shopping spree at WBshop, with other prizes to be given away including Marauders Map beach towel, mugs, Noble collection wand or Time Turner, Bags, tickets to win a tour of the WB Studio lot and more.

Once registered fans can access things like the special review video of the past five Harry Potter films, play new revamped Triwizard Champion games, play Harry Potter Trivia, download things like wallpapers for your iPhones, a song from the Half-Blood Prince Soundtrack, get discounts to the WB shop,  or earn extra ten chances to win by taking a photo of yourself outside the theater when you are going to watch Half-Blood Prince, then upload the photo to the special fan gallery. Open to residents of the US, the sweepstakes is open now until August 10th, 2009. To Enter CLICK HERE.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Capture10_thumb

cool I entered but I dont understand what youre supposed to do.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 14, 2009, 10:32 AM report to moderator
Bb620ecb12c9468f9c2bae8e1750bb27_thumb

spammers….

Posted by GTHunter [FTC!] on July 14, 2009, 10:33 AM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

Sweet for once it good to be american. im just kidding sorry

Posted by Horcruxalej on July 14, 2009, 10:41 AM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

yay i got 11 chances to win now.. it would be so nice to win something!!! never know

Posted by Horcruxalej on July 14, 2009, 11:04 AM report to moderator
Avatarrockthesoul057

Yay signed up, and I shall be posting my picture soon! haha

Posted by Britski on July 14, 2009, 11:33 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Another contest…

Posted by Won_Two on July 14, 2009, 11:56 AM report to moderator
Arthicule_normal_thumb

Woo I got my picture terminated! Then I downloaded the MP3 of “Friends and Love” awesome sauce!!!

Posted by KDumbledore on July 14, 2009, 11:57 AM report to moderator
Hogwartshouses_thumb

I threw in my hand, I think 1 entry is enough. If I win, that would be pretty awesome.

Posted by Bellamount on July 14, 2009, 12:31 PM report to moderator
Ron_thumb

This doesn’t work for me. It says I can only have numbers in my zip code but I do?

Posted by dee on July 14, 2009, 01:03 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

wish it was in the uk :)

Ginny_thumb

Aw cool!!!

Posted by RaveKatie [WBM] on July 14, 2009, 02:08 PM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

doesn’t work for me either. Says there are can only be numbers int he zip code, and obviously that’s all that’s there. Annoying.

Posted by izziewitch on July 14, 2009, 02:44 PM report to moderator
Green_avatar_thumb

I entered! Wish me luck! Too bad that I don’t have a photo of myself in front of a HBP movie poster, because then I get 10 more enteries. Good luck to everyone who enters!

Posted by 3 Weasley Twin (ROAR!) ~{WWW Employee}~ on July 14, 2009, 03:16 PM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

Well, I managed to register, that’s something! Unfortunately, I can’t get the “upload a photo” page to load for the 10 extra entries….ah well :P

Oh, no, now it’s loaded…aha! You have to be in front of the HBP poster. Will do that this evening!

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 14, 2009, 03:35 PM report to moderator
Mac3_thumb
1925 Points

Omg i want the prop signed up but hoping they aren’t hiding anything if you sign up something like that.

Posted by Parkinsonpansy on July 14, 2009, 04:45 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Just then, Neville caused a slight diversion by turning into a large canary.[br]"Oh -- sorry, Neville!" Fred shouted over all the laughter. "I forgot -- it [i]was[/i] the custard creams we hexed --"