Video: Emma Watson on CBS Early Show

HBP Film
July 14, 2009, 12:58 PM

Emma Watson (Hermione) was a guest on the CBS Early Show, with video now available here in our galleries, enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Ron1_thumb

I like her hair :) She’s always great in interviews. I’m so excited for HBP! Ahh! It’s tonight!

Posted by Christine on July 14, 2009, 01:04 PM report to moderator
Egg_thumb

great interview tho she sounds too posh here.not her natural voice at all

Posted by harrietPotter on July 14, 2009, 01:18 PM report to moderator
Resize2_thumb

Great description to why it’s Ron/Hermione. Well said Emma. So wait.. is Emma going to University in the USA?! I had NO idea o_O (Sarcasm :P)

Posted by Aurora_7 on July 14, 2009, 01:21 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

lol!! will watch in a sec :) !!! so excited 4 HBP but now i mey nt be able 2 see it 2moro :( :(

Ronhermione_thumb

i think its her natural accent coz ive seen loads of interviews by her!! but i may be wrong :)

282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

as always emma = amazing, beautiful, awesome…

Posted by Horcruxalej on July 14, 2009, 01:32 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Great interview! I love that red dress! Since she let slip that she’s not going to school in New York I think that takes Columbia out of the running. I think she’s either going to YALE or BROWN.

Posted by cghambright on July 14, 2009, 01:42 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Or Trinity…

Posted by Won_Two on July 14, 2009, 02:05 PM report to moderator
Jd_thumb

I thought this was a really good interview. It’s one of my favorites of hers for some reason. I love her dress!

Posted by hp_flower {WBM} on July 14, 2009, 02:31 PM report to moderator
Random_picture_thumb

AWESOME interview! I visited other fansites and they didn’t have that. I heard she’s going to Brown, cghambright…her dress was really beautiful, it kind of reminds me of her Yule Ball dress :)

Posted by cb22a2a on July 14, 2009, 02:54 PM report to moderator
Random_picture_thumb

Or Trinity

Posted by cb22a2a on July 14, 2009, 02:55 PM report to moderator
Random_picture_thumb

Oops, I copied and pasted o

Posted by cb22a2a on July 14, 2009, 02:56 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

Awesome. I think she doesnt want to say where shes going yet because tons of people may try to get in. I think she may be waiting until its too late of people to apply for where shes going before she reveals it.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 14, 2009, 02:58 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I think it’s OBVIOUSLY Brown University because both Daniel Radcliffe and David Heyman have said that in their interviews. But it’s Emma business and I completely understand why she would want to keep it quiet.

She’s going to university because she want to experience some normality after acting for 10 years, so it makes sense that she doesn’t want all this media hype about what school she’s going to before she even gets there.

Posted by cghambright on July 14, 2009, 03:26 PM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

cghambright, I think Brown is her choice too. I read the interview where Dan supposedly let it slip. Emma almost gave it up in this interview. Harry Smith would have loved that scoop!

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on July 14, 2009, 04:04 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"As you can see, we are holding our wands in the accepted combative position," Lockhart told the silent crowd. "On the count of three, we will cast our first spells. Neither of us will be aiming to kill, of course."[br]"I wouldn't bet on that," Harry murm