IMAX 3D Releases List of Venues for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
July 14, 2009, 10:38 PM

In a new press release, Warner Bros has announced that Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: The 3D IMAX experience is the widest IMAX international release ever, opening in 62 theaters internationally. As stated before, three cities here in the US will see the film open in IMAX tomorrow, with more due to follow shortly. The piece also reminds us: "In IMAX(R) 3D theatres, the film will feature approximately 12 minutes of the movie's explosive opening sequence exclusively in live-action IMAX 3D, a special element fans last enjoyed in the final fight scene in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix in 2007." To see the entire list of International venues, click here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

I need to see this in IMAX!
Even knowing it is coming, I bet in IMAX, the scene where HArry in reaching into the water for some water for Dumbledore will scare the begeebees out of me.

Posted by You Know Stew [ROAR!] on July 24, 2009, 11:29 AM report to moderator

Posted by You Know Stew [ROAR!] on July 24, 2009, 11:30 AM report to moderator

Posted by You Know Stew [ROAR!] on July 24, 2009, 11:31 AM report to moderator

Posted by You Know Stew [ROAR!] on July 24, 2009, 11:31 AM report to moderator

Posted by You Know Stew [ROAR!] on July 24, 2009, 11:31 AM report to moderator

Posted by You Know Stew [ROAR!] on July 24, 2009, 11:31 AM report to moderator

Posted by You Know Stew [ROAR!] on July 24, 2009, 11:31 AM report to moderator

"Anything good in there?" asked Ron as Harry closed the magazine.[br]"Of course not," said Hermione scathingly... [i]"The Quibbler's[/i] rubbish, everyone knows that."[br]"Excuse me," said Luna; her voice had suddenly lost its dreamy quality. "My father's