Emma Watson: Has No Plans to Design Own Line of Clothes, Voted Best Dressed for June

Watson
July 14, 2009, 03:24 PM

She's got style she's got class, she is one of the best dressed for June 2009, or so says Teen Vogue of actress Emma Watson. The magazine owled to let us know the news, plus share with us two quizzes: one on Harry Potter, and one on Emma Watson.

Women's Wear Daily emailed us this morning as well to let us know about their new interview with the Hermione Granger actress, who spoke of her great love of couture, landing the job as a spokesperson for Burberry, plans for college, and addresses those rumors about her designing a clothing line of her own. Emma says on that:“I’m really not interested in doing it for my own ego. I’m not a designer,” she says matter-of-factly. “If someone asked me to do something that was beneficial to a cause, then maybe I’d consider it, but not just [to be able to say] ‘Look at me! I’ve got my own line!’” “[It’s] gotten so ridiculous,” she continues. “The idea of making my own perfume makes me want to vomit.”

Finally, Maxim magazine owled as well, regarding their photo gallery of the beautiful women in the Harry Potter film series.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Capture10_thumb

WOW. She looks so good. She really is turning into a beautiful woman.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 14, 2009, 05:52 PM report to moderator
Andysnowhead2002b1_thumb

Go Emma!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Mugglejeff on July 14, 2009, 06:30 PM report to moderator

Congrats Emma!

Posted by badger666 on July 14, 2009, 06:53 PM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

Haha, interesting to hear she’s not making a clothing line…kinda wish it were true!

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 14, 2009, 07:12 PM report to moderator
4pchrmb_thumb

She totally beats Megan Fox when she looks like that FTC.

Posted by lupinwandcaster on July 14, 2009, 09:30 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

wow!!!! good for her abt the designer stuff. just coz ur famous doesnt mean that u hav 2 make urself even more famous. my friends always say that she is ugly and i always defend her by saying ’how did she get on the list 100 of most beautiful people in the world and they dont reply. HA! all of the HP cast is gorgeous!

N1489362413_9748_thumb

I agree with her decision. Knowing how much she loves fashion, I’d be surprised and a bit disapointed if she started a line of her own just for the sake of money.

Posted by Daniela [WBM] on July 15, 2009, 09:29 AM report to moderator
1393057603281_thumb
22029 Points

that’s really nice!!! cool!!!

Watson’s last quotation is mint. Nowadays, every girl and their grandmother has their own line of perfume- it’s good to know that not everyone out there needs perfume to show that their career is successful.

Posted by cauldronjane on July 15, 2009, 11:36 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

haha, that’s quite funny! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 25, 2009, 10:11 PM report to moderator
Images_4__thumb

Emma is so down to earth. First of all, I think she looks great in this picture. I also think it’s great she’s going to college and that her fame hasn’t given her a big ego.

Posted by crazyforSeverus on August 12, 2009, 10:16 AM report to moderator
108_thumb

I understand how she feels about having a perfume made but on the other side of the coin I think it would be a lot of fun. It reminds me of potion making.

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on September 07, 2009, 07:17 PM report to moderator

"Snape knew more curses when he arrived at school than half the kids in seventh year, and he was part of a gang of Slytherins who nearly all turned out to be Death Eaters."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014