Emma Watson: Has No Plans to Design Own Line of Clothes, Voted Best Dressed for June

Watson
July 14, 2009, 03:24 PM

She's got style she's got class, she is one of the best dressed for June 2009, or so says Teen Vogue of actress Emma Watson. The magazine owled to let us know the news, plus share with us two quizzes: one on Harry Potter, and one on Emma Watson.

Women's Wear Daily emailed us this morning as well to let us know about their new interview with the Hermione Granger actress, who spoke of her great love of couture, landing the job as a spokesperson for Burberry, plans for college, and addresses those rumors about her designing a clothing line of her own. Emma says on that:“I’m really not interested in doing it for my own ego. I’m not a designer,” she says matter-of-factly. “If someone asked me to do something that was beneficial to a cause, then maybe I’d consider it, but not just [to be able to say] ‘Look at me! I’ve got my own line!’” “[It’s] gotten so ridiculous,” she continues. “The idea of making my own perfume makes me want to vomit.”

Finally, Maxim magazine owled as well, regarding their photo gallery of the beautiful women in the Harry Potter film series.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Dumbledore_hbp_broomstick_thumb

Congrats on winning, Emma!

Posted by The Sorting Hat on July 14, 2009, 03:26 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

The Maxim photo gallery was AWESOME!! The women in the Harry Potter films are all so beautiful and talented!

Great interview! I think it’s horrible that you have to pay to register for that site. But anyways…Emma has an amazing sense of style. You can tell she really loves fashion and she really takes her time with it. Everything she wears fits her perfectly and is age appropriate and it doesn’t go overboard. She’s always perfect from her hairstyle to her accessories.

Posted by cghambright on July 14, 2009, 03:30 PM report to moderator

Gotta love Leaky!
thanks for posting, love Emma!
i wonder which school she is going to.

Posted by Wandspark on July 14, 2009, 03:33 PM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

Wow! Bonnie’s never mentioned in anything, I’m surprised! Maybe it’s just that Ginny has a bigger role in the films now.

Congrats to Emma, no surprise though.

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on July 14, 2009, 03:34 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I missed the question about Cedric Diggory in the HP quiz (i thought he was a 7th year?).

And I missed the one about the schools Emma is rumored to be attending. That’s a trick question because she’s rumored to be attending ALL of them.

Posted by cghambright on July 14, 2009, 03:34 PM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

she has alot to do makes sence to to add designing to it

Posted by Horcruxalej on July 14, 2009, 03:40 PM report to moderator
100_0003_thumb

congrats emma……. its not only a honour to u… but a great pleasure to we hp fans also….. GO GRYFFINDOR…………

Posted by Biswajit-ROAR on July 14, 2009, 03:47 PM report to moderator
Jd_thumb

I got 100% on both quizzes!
I love Emma’s sense of style. She is definitely one of if not the best dressed celebrities!

Posted by hp_flower {WBM} on July 14, 2009, 03:49 PM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

“The idea of making my own perfume makes me want to vomit.”

ALL-RIGHT Emma! YOU GO GIRL!

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on July 14, 2009, 03:57 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Emma’s great. She’s actually down to Earth when she admits that she’ll do it for a good cause, not for just having her own line.

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on July 14, 2009, 03:58 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Thank God she’s not going to make her own line. I somehow get annoyed when actors do that. Unless of course it’s sucessful..

Posted by Christine on July 14, 2009, 04:18 PM report to moderator
4pchrmb_thumb

That’s a nice picture ;)

Posted by lupinwandcaster on July 14, 2009, 04:37 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Are you kidding me? Maxim? Oh well… GO EMMA!

Anyway, god it’s been a newsplosion lately and i still try to catch up with the news i missed last month. I cannot even imagine what is going to be like during the release of DH.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on July 14, 2009, 04:41 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Emma is awesome! I totally agree with her on how everyone in the world seems to have their own perfume line…. its crazy! Glad that she is smart enough to not just make something just because she is famous. YOU GO GIRL!!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 14, 2009, 04:44 PM report to moderator
Bb620ecb12c9468f9c2bae8e1750bb27_thumb

She beat Megan Fox??? Is that possible?

Posted by GTHunter [FTC!] on July 14, 2009, 05:19 PM report to moderator