Video of Emma Watson on Live with Regis and Kelly

Watson
July 13, 2009, 07:58 PM

As reported here previously, actress Emma Watson was to make an appearance on Live with Regis and Kelly today.  Thanks to our Order Partner Emma Watson.net, you can now watch the video here.
Update: It is also now available here in our galleries.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Kissa_thumb

Nice interview. The bit about Tom Felton was funny in a sweet way.
It is a bit embarrassing when old crushes come to haunt you.

Posted by hanname on July 14, 2009, 04:13 AM report to moderator
Resize2_thumb

Haha, it’s so funny that they now feel comfortable to talk about previous crushes lol

Posted by Aurora_7 on July 14, 2009, 06:34 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Lol! Great interview. I can kind of understand why she had a crush on Tom Felton lol! He was really cute when he was younger and still is now! :D

Good luck to her at college/uni! :)
Lol made me laugh when she said about the partying and interesting that she wants to be a make-up artist! :)

Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

Tom crush. I knew it! I think that was during CoS. she’s so sweet!

Posted by Matea on July 14, 2009, 07:02 AM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

comments as she goes along
Emma looks amazing as usual :]. Love the shoes!
Oh, part one is already done!
She had a crush on Tom? Hehe :] who wouldn’t?

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on July 14, 2009, 08:30 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

shes amazing!!!

Posted by The Nerd on July 14, 2009, 09:49 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

LOL!!!! awww sooo nice!!! LOL she had a crush on tom… and it was obvious… LOL!!!! awwww shamies!! nooooooooooo!!!! they had a clip!!!!!! i accidently watched it…. :(

Ththhogwartsheaven_thumb

I saw Dan on Regis and Kelly and he was, BRILLIANT and the clip was with Slughorn!!!!!!! Now that I see Emma and the clip, I love her even more as a person. She is an inspiration to us all and the message she was giving was ot continue with school no matter what. It was so cute that she had a crush on Tom Felton and she is like me that she showed it and could not hide it. LOVE HER! I hope to always she see more and more if her in films to come.

Posted by Taylor Potter ~★ROAR★~ on July 14, 2009, 02:20 PM report to moderator
Ththhogwartsheaven_thumb

I saw Dan on Regis and Kelly and he was, BRILLIANT and the clip was with Slughorn!!!!!!! Now that i see Emma and the clip, I love her even more as a person. She is an inspiration to us all and the message she was giving was ot continue with school no matter what. It was so cute that she had a crush on Tom Felton and she is like me that she showed it and could not hide it. LOVE HER! I hope to always she see more and more if her in films to come.

Posted by Taylor Potter ~★ROAR★~ on July 14, 2009, 02:21 PM report to moderator

Tom shouldve taken his chance

Posted by MattOM93 on July 21, 2009, 03:48 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

funny as always! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 25, 2009, 08:51 PM report to moderator

"Funny place," she said, "it's a bit [i]too[/i] clean, d'you know what I mean? Bit unnatural. Oh, this is better," she added, as they entered Harry's bedroom and he turned on the light.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014