Video: Dan Radcliffe on CBS Early Show

HBP Film
July 13, 2009, 10:19 AM

Actor Dan Radciffe was a guest on the CBS Early Show today, with the video now online here via this link. In the interview, Dan speaks about filming both Half-Blood Prince, and Deathly Hallows, as well as noting  that he adores children, and would like to have some one day. Rupert Grint will be featured on the same program tomorrow. Update: Video is now available for viewing and download here in our galleries.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Normal_hp_actors_thumb

I wish I would have known. i was up this morning too.

Posted by CandyCane2304 on July 13, 2009, 10:23 AM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

I agree CandyCane.

Posted by budgie on July 13, 2009, 10:27 AM report to moderator
Hp7main_thumb

Very nice interview. He looks so handsome. Its funny, he’s so grown up now, but I still see that little adorable kid in him. I’m sure his parents will be proud of how well he’s doing on his own now.

Posted by 9and3qtrs[ROAR] on July 13, 2009, 10:36 AM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

dan looks really hot….love the hair

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on July 13, 2009, 11:07 AM report to moderator
Resize2_thumb

I totally didn’t watch the scene they showed. I think I can hold off for another couple of days. The hair he has in this interview is closer to what I think Harry’s should be!

Posted by Aurora_7 on July 13, 2009, 11:21 AM report to moderator
Twitter_version_thumb

they must b so busy with all these interviews

Posted by sianletley on July 13, 2009, 11:43 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Another great interview, Dan is so awesome! And he is so right about kids being honest! And yes, I’m loving the hair too, that’s more what Harry’s should be like I totally agree! :D

Harry_potter_6th_thumb

that’s a great interview!! Dan is such an amazing person, i hope i get to meet him someday. his interview skills are awesome! so personable and polite.
and he looks very handsome too! =]

Posted by likeameteor on July 13, 2009, 11:48 AM report to moderator
Sblack_thumb

I love it!

Posted by Mellzey72 on July 13, 2009, 11:50 AM report to moderator
15ppnr5_thumb

favorite line: “Oh please, you’ve read the book!”

I agree Dan’s hair now is how it should be in HP, but since he is technically shooting 7 & 8 can we assume that is close to how it will look in the films?

I really like that he is still so enthusiastic about a project he’s been doing for 10 years!

Posted by KimmyZ on July 13, 2009, 11:51 AM report to moderator

He is so handsome and an awesome interviewee…………good questions .
Enjoyed his answers.He always is a great person to see or hear interviewed…
and love the way he responds to each interviewer depending on who is interviewing him…he was very gentlemanly with her and with some others..
like Rove…lol! he jokes with …he knows when to and when not to.
Smart and charming man.

Posted by Jeannine on July 13, 2009, 11:59 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I had to cover the screen with my hand every time a clip came up. Lol. Anyway, I love his hair! It should be styled that way for the last movie. I really like it.

Posted by Christine on July 13, 2009, 12:16 PM report to moderator

great hair, Dan, better than the sideways path!

Posted by pottershrink on July 13, 2009, 12:30 PM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_portrait_dobby_48x48
It was a good interview.
Posted by get1nexttime on July 13, 2009, 12:31 PM report to moderator
Dscf0369_thumb

Interesting interview! Thanks for letting those of us not in the US know about it!!

Posted by Minerva McGonagall on July 13, 2009, 12:49 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

The right-hand window was covered with a gigantic poster, purple like those of the Ministry, but emblazoned with flashing yellow letters: [i]WHY ARE YOU WORRYING ABOUT YOU-KNOW-WHO? YOU SHOULD BE WORRYING ABOUT U-NO-POO -- THE CONSTIPATION SENSATION THAT'