New Clip: Dumbledore and Harry Discussing Horcruxes

HBP Film
July 13, 2009, 01:18 PM

Thanks much to WB who let us know of another new clip from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, that can be seen here via Yahoo Movies. In the scene which takes place in his office, Professor Dumbledore (Michael Gambon) is speaking to Harry about Voldemort and the Horcruxes. Enjoy! UPDATE: Now available for download (in an iPod friendly form as well) here in our galleries.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince comes out THIS WEEK! :)

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

4pchrmb_thumb

Am I the only one who doesn’t like all these clips?

Posted by lupinwandcaster on July 13, 2009, 02:41 PM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

but I can’t resist watching them anyway. And this one was really creepy, the way the showed Tom/Voldemort, and then Harry stretching his neck, a la Phoenix. But, yes, wrong in saying they could be ordinary objects when Dumbledore said they wouldn’t be (in the book).

Posted by izziewitch on July 13, 2009, 02:47 PM report to moderator
Marguerite_thumb

WOW! did you see Harry’s reaction when he touched the ring? the movement with his head? I think Dumbledore then realises Harry’s a horcrux too!!!

Posted by Despina on July 13, 2009, 02:50 PM report to moderator
Twitter_version_thumb

is there goin 2 b any film left

Posted by sianletley on July 13, 2009, 02:52 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

I wonder if they are even going to have any mention of a Hufflepuff’s cup at all. and they need to discuss Nagini and the “unknown” Horcrux that turns out to be Ravenclaw’s diadem. And Slytherin’s locket.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 13, 2009, 02:54 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

I have a month and a half till i get the movie but, to watch it or not to watch it…?

Posted by Mr. Brightside on July 13, 2009, 02:54 PM report to moderator

Nice clip. Daniel seems to have improved a great deal as an actor and I am not only looking forward to seeing him in the latest Harry Potter film, but also in future films not yet released. Good work and looks to me like a rather interesting scene so far.

Posted by Robbie Rowe on July 13, 2009, 03:23 PM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

But a ring and a book are just ordinary objects to the audience, that doesn’t mean that’s what they are to Voldemort.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on July 13, 2009, 03:35 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I cannot believe that Warner Brothers has released this crucial scene to the public already! I refuse to watch it and will insist upon preserving whatever I have not seen of the film yet (about approximately 10% of the final product, the way things are going).

Posted by Kirk on July 13, 2009, 03:46 PM report to moderator
Muahaha_thumb

VERY well done. God I remember that being rather dry exposition, but they really added a sense of urgency without gumming it up too much. NICE!

Posted by ScottMan on July 13, 2009, 03:54 PM report to moderator
Harryhermione_thumb

MERLINS BEARD! …….<::SPOILER::>this clip basically showed that harry potter is the seventh horcrux <::SPOILER::> if you watch closely wen harry touches the ring and he does that thing where he twitches his neck and he kinda gets a flash of everything
WHAT IS WRON WITH THIS BIT IS THAT IT IS MADE TO LOOK LIKE DUMBLEDORE ONLY FINDS OUT ABOUT THIS NOW IF you look at his face

MERLINS BAGGY Y FRONTS LMAO

Posted by hermiones on July 13, 2009, 04:05 PM report to moderator
Safe_image_thumb

Thank u Sue.. live clip… i have a feeling u seem the movie already lol…

Posted by Picazo on July 13, 2009, 04:16 PM report to moderator
N1489362413_9748_thumb

Leaving all the drama about spoilers aside, did anyone notice we can clearly see Dumbledore’s cursed hand in this?

Posted by Daniela [WBM] on July 13, 2009, 04:18 PM report to moderator
Tamy_129_thumb

I´m not watching this one. It´s too close. I know I will watch the film a thousand times and that it won´t make any difference when or where I watched the scenes first but enough I´ll watch just the interviews and behind the scenes. HBP only in theathers now.

Posted by Tamyris on July 13, 2009, 04:23 PM report to moderator
Kit_thumb

Yep, this clip gives away the ending. I think people who’ve never read the books will be able to figure it out from this film. I’ve seen too many clips, for sure.

Posted by Fereverto on July 13, 2009, 04:34 PM report to moderator

Neville was turning steadily more purple in the face while tugging at Crabbe's arms, and Hermione was attempting vainly to throw Millicent Bulstrode off her. Luna, however, stood limply by the side of her captor, gazing vaguely out of the window as though