New Clip: Dumbledore and Harry Discussing Horcruxes

HBP Film
July 13, 2009, 01:18 PM

Thanks much to WB who let us know of another new clip from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, that can be seen here via Yahoo Movies. In the scene which takes place in his office, Professor Dumbledore (Michael Gambon) is speaking to Harry about Voldemort and the Horcruxes. Enjoy! UPDATE: Now available for download (in an iPod friendly form as well) here in our galleries.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince comes out THIS WEEK! :)

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Leakypic_thumb

It is missing the hufflepuff cup and gaunt house

Posted by DylanAqua on July 13, 2009, 01:26 PM report to moderator
Leakypic_thumb

Please try to get us a direct download asap

Posted by DylanAqua on July 13, 2009, 01:26 PM report to moderator
Resize2_thumb

Thank you for posting it Sue, but I’ve decided not to watch anymore clips. Wednesday is very close now, yay!

Posted by Aurora_7 on July 13, 2009, 01:28 PM report to moderator

Are all the horcruxes that are mentioned in the book mentioned in the movie?

Posted by entoptic on July 13, 2009, 01:52 PM report to moderator

no! no please! i’m at a critical breaking point now! its only one day left, i need to be strong. i’m not going to watch, this is out of order. I’ve seen the entire film now. It’s fact.

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on July 13, 2009, 01:53 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

More Clipz!!!

Posted by Won_Two on July 13, 2009, 01:56 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

I… I uh… I want to watch but must resist! It is so close!!

Posted by holeysaintgeorge on July 13, 2009, 02:03 PM report to moderator

i caved. I caved and i’m angry for doing it. But it was beautiful, and perfect. They seem like they are rushing their lines though. First i’m seen Dumbledore’s hand like that! on the trailers and posters it’s just black. Not skeleton like. Or maybe i wasn’t paying attention. I like that they are using the diary :) it looks the same and beautiful!
Still angry i caved though.

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on July 13, 2009, 02:05 PM report to moderator
Hpg05_thumb

NO MOREE VIDEOOOS PLEASEE X3….
JUSTT 2 DAYSS XD

Posted by potterrock on July 13, 2009, 02:06 PM report to moderator
Avatars_books_quotes_feb07_thumb

I think that if we wait long enough they’ll give us the whole movie…lol WB is really going big to be forgiven for the november blunder…

Posted by BlueOwl4 on July 13, 2009, 02:11 PM report to moderator
394omggggg--chibi_rei_thumb

Gahhhh. In addition to the final theatrical trailer, this video clip is the only bit of HBP I’ve watched so far…and I’m already going “WTF?! It didn’t go like that at all in the book!”

< SPOILER ALERT > They have Dumbledore saying something about the Horcruxes being ordinary objects? It was Harry in the books and Dumbledore was the one explaining how they’re not going to be ordinary objects… </ SPOILER ALERT >

On Wednesday, I’m finally going to know what it’s like to see a film made of a book that I’ve read. If this clip is anything to go by, it’s gonna be…interesting.

Posted by MischiefManaged on July 13, 2009, 02:13 PM report to moderator

it’s quite obviously cut in places. I think they cut pieces out of the other clips we’ve seen. Where’s Fawkes aswell? The Phoenix is not on his usual perch by Dumby’s desk!

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on July 13, 2009, 02:14 PM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

Stop showing all of these clips!!!! I swear, for DH I am planning not to watch ANYTHING, possibly not even trailers, maybe just the first one, but that is it….

(that will be hard.)

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on July 13, 2009, 02:18 PM report to moderator

STOP SHOWING CLIPS.
buttttt.
in this clip, for all the people complaining about skipping stuff…
i mean…
guys.
this is only a clip. its obviously going to be longer.
(hufflepuff cup and everything)

Posted by john-robert. on July 13, 2009, 02:26 PM report to moderator
4pchrmb_thumb

Am I the only one that doesn’t like all the clips?

Posted by lupinwandcaster on July 13, 2009, 02:41 PM report to moderator

"Has Ron saved a goal yet?" asked Hermione...[br]"Well, he can do it if he doesn't think anyone's watching him," said Fred, rolling his eyes. "So all we have to do is ask the crowd to turn their backs and talk among themselves every time the Quaffle goes

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014