MTV Half-Blood Prince Interview Videos Galore!

HBP Film
July 13, 2009, 09:22 PM

Its MTV Half-Blood Prince video interview madness, with a whole host of funny interview clips from Dan Radcliffe and Emma Watson now online. Check out seven clips here, read the article with Emma discussing filming the Hermione's kiss scene with Ron/Rupert  for Deathly Hallows here, and see interviews from the New York premiere on their potions wishes here. Enjoy!

Thanks to MTV!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Avatar_hp_thumb

I can’t watch it I’m in the UK! :’(

Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Love the vids :]. MTV rocks!

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on July 14, 2009, 12:42 PM report to moderator
Ron_thumb

I felt like these interviews were realllyy awkward. The interviewer maybe?

Posted by dee on July 14, 2009, 01:07 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

OOOOOOOHHHH!!! lol!! my best friend iain luvs HP and is larfing at me by how much im excited abt this interview…. she leaps…. oooh!!!

394omggggg--chibi_rei_thumb

It’s so cute how Emma describes the kiss with Rupert, despite the fact that it probably really was very very awkward for them both. :) She seems so sincere, open and honest when she describes what it was like for her. All those “do I use the tongue, do I not use the tongue, do I cover my teeth, what do I do, do I go first” questions are so endearing. :) And probably something we all can relate to in some extent, when thinking back to our own first kisses, be that off-camera or on-camera. I don’t know about anyone else, but for me it’s a bit like that every time when kissing a new person, LOL

Posted by MischiefManaged on July 14, 2009, 01:41 PM report to moderator
394omggggg--chibi_rei_thumb

Oh and I’m totally ROFLing here over Dan’s comments about not being taken seriously as a romantic prospect when wearing a schoolboy’s uniform. :) Nice to hear I’m not the only one whose “mind always leaps to the gutter” as he says, LOL

Posted by MischiefManaged on July 14, 2009, 02:15 PM report to moderator
Ginnyprofile_thumb

Dan is super funny in these, such a little sweetheart. I might just go for him in that schoolboy uniform on his charm alone, which is weird seeing as I’m a lesbian. And seriously, did they think while promoting Potter Emma was going to root for Twilight, I think not. :)

Posted by RhondaWeasley on July 14, 2009, 02:59 PM report to moderator

"Mistletoe," said Cho quietly, pointing at the ceiling over his head.[br]"Yeah," said Harry. His mouth was very dry. "It's probably full of nargles, though."[br]"What are nargles?"[br]"No idea," said Harry. She had moved closer. His brain seemed to have b