Half-Blood Prince Release Party in Los Angeles July 14

HBP Film
Posted by: Melissa
July 13, 2009, 04:37 AM

Leaky will be partying all day on July 14th with Harry Potter store Whimsic Alley in Los Angeles, CA, and we hope to see you there! We have a full slate of activities at The Promenade at Howard Hughes Center in Los Angeles:

• Special advance screenings of Half-Blood Prince - starting early in the day on July 14 at the Bridge Cinema de lux. Contact the theater or visit this link for details.
  • Live PotterCast at 5pm!
  • Wizard Rock concerts: The Remus Lupin and the Whomping Willows at 5pm and 9:30pm; Marked As His Equal and The Hermione Crookshanks Experience, 3:30pm and 8pm.
  • Harry, A History signing at 6:30pm at Borders!
  • "Who Wants to be a Galleonaire?" HP trivia game at 2, 4:30, 7:30, and 9:00 pm. Underaged Wizard Version at 6:30 pm.
  • Costume Contest: Underaged wizards, 7pm; adults, 11pm, judged by PotterCast!
We can't wait to see you there to celebrate this release!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

I wanna go!!!

Posted by TheChosenGirl on July 13, 2009, 08:49 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

awesum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hav fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun leakypeople!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Safe_image_thumb

NICEEEEEEEE…. WHY DONT THEY DO THIS IN NY…..I WANNA GO….

Posted by Picazo on July 13, 2009, 09:34 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

Nowhere near me. :( This sucks. Cool stuff never happens near me.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 13, 2009, 09:41 AM report to moderator
Snapshot_20090629_8_thumb

Will be in AZ for the release. Going to a midnight showing with my friendy-friend, Tabitha!!!!

Can’t wait!!!!!

Posted by fianni88 on July 13, 2009, 09:43 AM report to moderator
Sblack_thumb

SWEET!

Posted by Mellzey72 on July 13, 2009, 09:47 AM report to moderator
Weasleys-da_thumb

Oh to be independently wealthy and not have to work. Maybe can get by late. In any case…shall be fun for sure.

Posted by fngw417 on July 13, 2009, 09:54 AM report to moderator
Twitter_version_thumb

SO green why do i live 2 far away. Why can’t there be a party in the UK

Posted by sianletley on July 13, 2009, 11:02 AM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Awww, why couldn’t my family choose to visit my cousins in LA this week instead of this winter???? :P.
Costume Contest and Who Wants To be a Galleonaire and Live Potttercaaasttttttttt- it’s all gonna be cool :].

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on July 13, 2009, 11:02 AM report to moderator
Dobbyyoda_thumb

I’ll be there—can’t wait it’s going to be an awesome day!

Posted by bookishgal,OoM3,GS on July 13, 2009, 11:59 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I am so going! ….. But oh wait, I live across the country! Why must the fun stuff always be far away? :(

Posted by Christine on July 13, 2009, 12:00 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Frankly, I couldn’t care less who gets to see it first, second, or whatever…. What I DO care about is that the long wait is finally almost over!

Posted by Won_Two on July 13, 2009, 12:39 PM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

i wish new mexico had stuff

Posted by Horcruxalej on July 13, 2009, 01:29 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Hey, I didn’t know there was a Harry Potter store! Whimsic Alley, eh? Boo, I was just down in LA and missed out.

Posted by TroyG on July 13, 2009, 02:31 PM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

I’m not anywhere near this, but I hope everyone that goes has tons of fun!

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 13, 2009, 02:53 PM report to moderator

"Voldemort," said Riddle softly, "is my past, present, and future, Harry Potter...."[br]He pulled Harry's wand from his pocket and began to trace it through the air, writing three shimmering words: TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE. Then he waved the wand once, and the

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014