Galleries Update: ABC Family Half-Blood Prince Previews Including New Draco

HBP Film
July 13, 2009, 06:46 PM

Huge Thanks to our non-stop hardworking ace galleries crew, we now have all of the new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince previews that aired over the weekend during the ABC Family Harry Potter movie marathon weekend. While some of the snippets we just saw released in the various UK specials over the weekend, of note is this feature with Tom Felton on Draco Malfoy. The others include:

Hermione Granger with Emma Watson
Harry Potter with Dan Radcliffe
Ron Weasley with Rupert Grint
Lavender Brown with Jessie Cave
Quidditch

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Ron1_thumb

I’ll watch them after the movie comes out. :) One more day!

Posted by Christine on July 13, 2009, 06:57 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

I saw all of them during the Harry Potter weekend. I saw them several times.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 13, 2009, 07:05 PM report to moderator
Cadoyp57_thumb

So friggin excited!!!

Posted by PigmyPuffPie on July 13, 2009, 07:09 PM report to moderator
Hagrid_thumb

Tom Felton should be fabulous in this film.

Posted by biiigbob on July 13, 2009, 07:10 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

The wait is almost over!

Posted by Won_Two on July 13, 2009, 07:19 PM report to moderator
Resize2_thumb

Ahhhh, I think I’ll watch these later in the week. :)

Posted by Aurora_7 on July 13, 2009, 07:20 PM report to moderator
Testolv_thumb

I love the Draco video! <3

Posted by CissyMalfoy on July 13, 2009, 07:20 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_girl_thumb

I can’t wait to see that fight! :)

Posted by LadySidi on July 13, 2009, 07:43 PM report to moderator
Dobbyyoda_thumb

The bathroom brawl is going to be awesome.

Posted by bookishgal,OoM3,GS on July 13, 2009, 07:57 PM report to moderator
9793229_thumb

It was hard not to see these when I was watching the Marathon on ABC. I sort of gave up and just enjoyed them. I love the Hermione sneak peak and the Draco one. Can’t wait to see Slughorn’s Christmas party. Ugh!

Posted by Ouroboros on July 13, 2009, 08:10 PM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

I love Draco’s video – so many amazing clips! I don’t know if I can stand waiting any longer!

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 13, 2009, 08:10 PM report to moderator
Mr_bean__thumb

Can’t wait until tomorrow!!!!!

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on July 13, 2009, 08:14 PM report to moderator
Img_e015_thumb

OMG…one day!!!!!

Posted by laura399 {WBM} on July 13, 2009, 09:11 PM report to moderator
Andysnowhead2002b1_thumb

Only one more day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Mugglejeff on July 13, 2009, 09:50 PM report to moderator
Img_3358_thumb

tom felton is getting more and more attractive…

Posted by laurelfaun on July 13, 2009, 11:18 PM report to moderator

"But you're [i]Muggles[/i]!" said Mr. Weasley delightedly. "We must have a drink! What's that you've got there? Oh, you're changing Muggle money. Molly, look!" He pointed excitedly at the ten-pound notes in Mr. Granger's hand.

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014