UK TV Half-Blood Prince Specials: Unbreakable Vow, Hermione in Potions Class Scenes Shown

HBP Film
July 12, 2009, 07:44 AM

Last night in the UK, two more behind the scenes specials on the making of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince were aired. While both contained many interviews with cast and crew, of note were the new clips from HBP, and we have them both now in our video galleries. SPOILER caution:  At approx 15 min here in the Sky Movies special with Alex Zane, you can now watch the intense Unbreakable Vow scene with Snape (Alan Rickman) Narcissa (Helen McCrory) and Bellatrix (Helena Bonham Carter) along with some fun on set footage of the Gryffindor Common room and boys dorm. Here during the ITV special with Ben Shephard you can see many new shots of the set and Weasley Wheezes, as well as several new clips including a frazzled Hermione during Potions class with Slughorn.

Thanks so much Lauren!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Dobbyyoda_thumb

Fantastic!

Posted by bookishgal,OoM3,GS on July 12, 2009, 12:46 PM report to moderator
20110714-092024_thumb

Yay! haha tht was funny :)

Posted by Greta on July 12, 2009, 12:55 PM report to moderator
Avatarrockthesoul057

They are going to show all the clips to the movie before it’s even out. Hahaha this is ridiculous, I don’t remember the other movies releasing so much.

Posted by Britski on July 12, 2009, 01:02 PM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

Oh, no! I’ve already seen so many clips, I don’t think I can handle any more. Otherwise I would love to watch these :P

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 12, 2009, 01:07 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

Fingers in ears, eyes covered Avoiding all spoilers!

Posted by Garden State Geek on July 12, 2009, 01:20 PM report to moderator

That was funny. And, wow! Spinner’s End!

Posted by badger666 on July 12, 2009, 02:48 PM report to moderator
1930 Points

I can wait, I can wait, I can wait…but somehow I can’t resist :P

Posted by felixfelicis11 on July 12, 2009, 02:50 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

must resit whatching only two more days!!

Posted by The Nerd on July 12, 2009, 03:58 PM report to moderator
Ginny_thumb

Trying… to…. resist…. Sooooooooooooo….. hard…… will…… fading…. must…. wait… for… movie!!

….╘╗_۩_╔╛

Ronhermione_thumb

in not gonna watch :)

Raven_avatar_thumb

More Klipz!

Posted by Won_Two on July 12, 2009, 06:53 PM report to moderator
Avatar_spitfyre_thumb

I refuse to watch any clips!!! I’m going to wait until the movie comes out and see the whole thing for the first time!!!
Why must the internet taunt me so???? I shall not give in!

Posted by SpitFyre on July 12, 2009, 07:18 PM report to moderator
Img_e015_thumb

OMG. I felt goosebumps every where. This looks amazing!

Posted by laura399 {WBM} on July 12, 2009, 07:28 PM report to moderator
Jkloling_thumb

oooo this was good i like the unbreakable vow scene ok and i thought tom felton was funny during his interview haha well ooo well im a sucker for spoilers ahhh well

Posted by SeVeRuS<3 ツ [ITC] on July 12, 2009, 11:15 PM report to moderator

"So -- after that obvious and disgusting bit of cheating --"[br] "Jordan!" growled Professor McGonagall.[br]"I mean, after that open and revolting foul--"[br] [i]"Jordan, I'm warning you --"[/i][br]"All right, all right. Flint nearly kills the Gryffindo