UK TV Half-Blood Prince Specials: Unbreakable Vow, Hermione in Potions Class Scenes Shown

HBP Film
July 12, 2009, 07:44 AM

Last night in the UK, two more behind the scenes specials on the making of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince were aired. While both contained many interviews with cast and crew, of note were the new clips from HBP, and we have them both now in our video galleries. SPOILER caution:  At approx 15 min here in the Sky Movies special with Alex Zane, you can now watch the intense Unbreakable Vow scene with Snape (Alan Rickman) Narcissa (Helen McCrory) and Bellatrix (Helena Bonham Carter) along with some fun on set footage of the Gryffindor Common room and boys dorm. Here during the ITV special with Ben Shephard you can see many new shots of the set and Weasley Wheezes, as well as several new clips including a frazzled Hermione during Potions class with Slughorn.

Thanks so much Lauren!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Buckbeak_thumb

I think I can finally wait two and 1/2 days and see the whole movie.

Posted by Girlraven1 on July 12, 2009, 07:52 AM report to moderator
Lianne_2_thumb

Bah! I’ve watched everything else. What’s another clip, right?

Posted by ane_drew on July 12, 2009, 08:06 AM report to moderator
36090_413317180969_787035969_4440390_4514136_n_thumb

These are great! There is gonna be so MUCH in this film! Can’t wait [but guess I’ll have to. ROFL!]

Posted by Confederate Lady [CL, Rawwrrrr] on July 12, 2009, 08:26 AM report to moderator

going to watch the interviews but not the clips…aaaaah

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on July 12, 2009, 08:29 AM report to moderator

I’m gonna watch it. Can’t..resist.. yes i can but i don’t want to.. watches

Posted by neopolitandreams17 on July 12, 2009, 08:59 AM report to moderator
Andysnowhead2002b1_thumb

Only a couple days till the release.

Posted by Mugglejeff on July 12, 2009, 09:14 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Man, I’ve watched everything, I bet if I had captured everything I’ve seen of HBP and edited it together I may have seen about and hour and a half. No seriously I really think I have. I don’t think I’m like everyone else though it doesn’t spoil me it always relieves me. “Ah! That bits in” “Phew, they did that!” to be honest I think this is one of the most faithful and not straight page to screen we’ve seen yet. Bless you Kloves and Yates! Plus from all I’ve seen this movie is a R/Hr shippers wet dream SQUEE!!! Especially one scene after the hospital, wont spoil it but EMMA WATSON YOU ARE A LEGEND, MWAH!! She’s amazing in this film

Posted by KiwiMcI on July 12, 2009, 09:16 AM report to moderator
Young_riddle2_thumb

come on australia, i want some tv specials!!! we’re missing out down here :S

Posted by iLoveDolores [FTC!] on July 12, 2009, 09:30 AM report to moderator
Moto_0302_thumb

Yes only 3 more days!!!!!

Posted by ginny_potter4ever on July 12, 2009, 09:31 AM report to moderator
4164_73882307837_809377837_1651682_7105008_n_thumb
1965 Points

I was really dissapointed cos I got a powercut right in the middle of the ITV one and then its repeat! Have had 5 in total since last night!

Posted by NymphadoraMae on July 12, 2009, 10:05 AM report to moderator
The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

I swear if ou put all these clips we’re getting together you can make the whoooole movie!

thus why i’m not watching them. It. Is. So. Hard!!!

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on July 12, 2009, 10:37 AM report to moderator
Draco_and_luna_thumb

Its almost here :)

Posted by Lucius Lovegood on July 12, 2009, 10:47 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

great. that guy was pretty funny. and he was in Ron’s bed.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 12, 2009, 11:55 AM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

I must resist watching…must resist watching i only have eight days till i go see it … i MUST resist
(i’m going the following sunday .. yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!)

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on July 12, 2009, 12:10 PM report to moderator
216cougar2_thumb

i wish they would stop with the clips, wait for the movie already.

Posted by Arthur22 on July 12, 2009, 12:38 PM report to moderator

"Great Scott, he can fly!" yelled Bagman as the crowd shrieked and gasped. "Are you watching this, Mr. Krum?"