Rupert Grint Talks Music in New Interview

Grint Interviews
Posted by: Edward
July 12, 2009, 08:55 PM

A new interview featuring actor Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) in The Observer is now online, featuring a new photo of the young actor which can be seen right here.  In this interview, Mr. Grint chiefly discusses his love of music, particularly the punk genre which he likes due to the "madness behind it. The craziness, the passion. And the whole anarchist thing is quite cool."  Expressing his knowledge of the music, and of some its most popular bands, Mr. Grint relates his method for finding new music by saying:  "I've bought albums simply because I like the look of the sleeve, like the Dead Kennedys' Frankenchrist. And I've also done that because of funny band names, or funny song titles. I got the Kennedys' Kill the Poor for the title alone."  However, as Mr. Grint notes in the interview, his love of music does not necessarily equate to him fronting a band of his own.  Quotegae:

"I wouldn't be like ... Bono... I'd be happiest standing at the back, strumming my little banjo where no one could see me." He grins. "Yeah," he says, "that would suit me fine."
Many thanks to RupertGrint.net and Rupert-Grint.us for mailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint Interviews News

Very good choice of music even though the whole liking the “anarchist thing is quite cool” is messed up.

Other than that, same taste as me. I even pick songs/albums just like he does. :D

Posted by You Know Stew [ROAR!] on July 18, 2009, 08:50 PM report to moderator

Posted by You Know Stew [ROAR!] on July 18, 2009, 08:53 PM report to moderator

Posted by You Know Stew [ROAR!] on July 18, 2009, 08:53 PM report to moderator

Posted by You Know Stew [ROAR!] on July 18, 2009, 08:53 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

interesting

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 22, 2009, 12:34 AM report to moderator

"Aaah... pain beyond pain, my friends; nothing could have prepared me for it. I was ripped from my body, I was less than spirit, less than the meanest ghost... but still, I was alive. What I was, even I do not know... I, who have gone further than anybody