Recap: Videos from HBP New York Premiere, plus New from Movies Ireland

HBP Film
July 12, 2009, 10:17 AM

Given the flurry of news over the past few days, a recap now of some great video and photos coming out of the premieres for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
First, as noted below, TLC has some HD video online today from the New York premiere, including here for download in our galleries, where the cast says hello to our watching audiences, as well as new comments from producer David Heyman on some possible inclusions on the Ultimate Collectors DVD, Dan Radcliffe on the isolation and soldier that Harry is in the upcoming Deathly Hallows and much more. Be sure to check out our extensive collection of quality photos from the New York premiere here.

Also, thanks to WB, we have some additional new interviews conducted on the red carpet in New York:
Steve Kloves
Warwick Davis
Freddie Stroma
Emma Watson
Dan Radcliffe
Rupert Grint
Bonnie Wright
Tom Felton
Producer David Barron

Finally in prep for the premiere on Monday, Movies Ireland has released their junket interviews, including
an excellent interview with Director David Yates discussing working with cinematographer Bruno Dubonnell, as well as this very funny interview with Dan Radcliffe on taking guitar lessons over the past year. Thanks Nimbus XL.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

I didn’t realize how funny David Yates was! Thanks for the interviews.

Posted by RAB66 on July 12, 2009, 04:38 PM report to moderator
Avatar_3_thumb

Nice interviews! I wish I was there at the premier…

Posted by Lavendergirl ~WBM~ on July 12, 2009, 04:59 PM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

I love Emma’s and Bonnie’s videos! I can’t really hear what Dan is saying, but it’s all good :P

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 12, 2009, 05:11 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Bonnie looks great…

Posted by Won_Two on July 12, 2009, 07:02 PM report to moderator
Hp_6_poster_2_thumb

i wish harry and hermione would get together. i know they won’t, just my opinion.but i have to admit that ron and hermione do make a cute couple. ginny and harry…well…i’m not so sure i mean just not what i would wanted bute hey! it’s kind of more fun!!!! CAN’T WAIT TIL THE MOVIE COMES OUT!!!!! I WISH I COULD GO TO EUROPE LIKE RIGHT NOW!!! LOL!!!

HARRY POTTER♥HERMIONE GRANGER

Posted by Mr5. P0tT3r on July 12, 2009, 07:20 PM report to moderator
Img_e015_thumb

wow this is a lot of stuff!!!! cool…I’m exited. Today I watched the unbreakable bow scene and I felt goosebumps everywhere!!!

Posted by laura399 {WBM} on July 12, 2009, 07:22 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Oh Gosh!!! I’m so overwhelmed by all this news. I can’t keep up. Thankfully I have to work tonight and I’m going to be watching and reading every Harry Potter related thing I can find on this website. Hopefully that will help the time fly by. I can’t wait to see this movie!!! ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT!! I can’t believe it!

Posted by cghambright on July 12, 2009, 09:05 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

And I have to add. David Yates is soooo adorable!! I love him. He’s got to be one of the sweetest guys I’ve ever seen.

Posted by cghambright on July 12, 2009, 09:07 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

cool1 will watch them later!!!

Photo0143_thumb

I love Movies.ie. Seriously. I’m not saying that because I’m Irish but all of the interviewers seem to actually research why they’re interviewing someone.

Posted by Nia Black on July 13, 2009, 06:59 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

cool!! will watch later…. im kinda lazy when it cums 2 vids :)

Thanks for the youtube link, I saw it come through the podcast feed and then came to check if you had it in video format and you did (HD too!)

Posted by ender650 on July 13, 2009, 11:02 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I love David Yates and his bouncing, one day I will work with him (and not as a security runner)

Posted by KiwiMcI on July 13, 2009, 02:23 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

i’m definitely going to have to watch those videos

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 22, 2009, 12:30 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Yeah, size is no guarantee of power," said George. "Look at Ginny."[br]"What d'you mean?" said Harry.[br]"You've never been on the receiving end of one of her Bat-Bogey Hexes, have you?"