Leaky's Half-Blood Prince NYC Red Carpet Footage

HBP Film
Posted by: Melissa
July 12, 2009, 12:54 AM

Presenting our footage from the premiere of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince in New York! It is right here in our video galleries, where you can download it to save on your computer and iPod; it is also on the PotterCast YouTube channel and will be done processing in HD shortly at this link, or just below!

The audio is also now available as a podcast on our PotterCast Harry Potter podcast.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Normal_hp_actors_thumb

Can’t believe it, but I’m first. Loved how you tied everything together.

Posted by CandyCane2304 on July 12, 2009, 01:12 AM report to moderator

I love it! Tom seems like such a nice guy, I can’t wait to see his performance in HBP!

Posted by AubNoelle on July 12, 2009, 01:25 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Thanks for the video! :) Couldn’t hear anything on the livestream, so I’m happy to hear it properly now. I’m so excited for the Ron and Hermione kiss!

Posted by Christine on July 12, 2009, 01:35 AM report to moderator

Great work Melissa! Thank you so much!

Posted by eaglephot on July 12, 2009, 01:52 AM report to moderator

Great work Melissa! Thank you so much!

Posted by eaglephot on July 12, 2009, 01:52 AM report to moderator
Icon_thumb

I love that you live streamed them. I don’t know that that has been done before. But this video was just plain professional…and I LOVE that they knew who Leaky is.

Posted by realspace on July 12, 2009, 02:00 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Woo hoo,great video!!

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on July 12, 2009, 02:08 AM report to moderator
Pansy_thumb

Great video, leaky, thank you!
Hope one of the next premieres in the states is LA… I’m going to start camping out in front of Graumann’s next weekend, someone please bring me snacks? K thanks.

Posted by pansy parkinson on July 12, 2009, 02:12 AM report to moderator

This was great! Tom seems so likeable. Dan is so funny how he tries to say so much in such a short time! All the Harry Potter stuff….I’m lovin’ it!

Posted by danaskeeter *ROAR!* on July 12, 2009, 02:13 AM report to moderator
Myleaky2_c_thumb

Great video, Melissa. Leaky is totally getting me stoked for HBP. (And DH1. And DH2.)

Posted by Bandersnatch on July 12, 2009, 02:20 AM report to moderator
9k3ucx_thumb

I just got a shiver down my spine realizing how amazing it’s gonna be sitting in the theater when Ron and Hermione kiss. EVERYONE’S GONNA GO MAD!!! Can’t wait!!!!1

Posted by rockieraccoon13 on July 12, 2009, 03:05 AM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

So much great footage! You guys seemed to have asked some interesting questions, and you got some great answers/ Everyone seemed quite friendly.

I love interviews with Tom and Dan! They give such great answers…Tom because he seems really sweet and like he really thinks about what you’ve asked, and Dan because he’s so spazzy, haha. I also really liked Bonnie in this…to be perfectly honest I haven’t heard her talk very often, but she seems very nice!

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 12, 2009, 03:11 AM report to moderator
Snapshot_20090629_8_thumb

lovely interviews! Love the HD! I watched this on USTREAM and it was totally awesome. This was nice, though, because I could actually hear what they were saying! Thanks Melissa!

Posted by fianni88 on July 12, 2009, 03:21 AM report to moderator

I am really gald that Leaky got to do this, and more excited that they know Who/What The Leaky Cauldron is. It was pretty awesome, and the HD was a major + !

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on July 12, 2009, 03:24 AM report to moderator
Bakewell_tart_thumb

Woh, thank you so much ! Cannot wait to watch the film !!!

Posted by Marine on July 12, 2009, 05:24 AM report to moderator

Sirius looked different from Harry's memory of him. When they had said good-bye, Sirius's face had been gaunt and sunken, surrounded by a quantity of long, black , matted hair -- but the hair was short and clean now, Sirius's face was fuller, and he looke