Free Half-Blood Prince Panini Sticker Book with UK Daily Mail

HBP Film
July 12, 2009, 10:00 AM

Attention fans in the UK! The Daily Mail let us know they are giving readers the chance to get a free Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince sticker book from Panini,with special coupons found in their newspaper. The paper is also giving away a HBP DVD with trailers from the film, magnets and more; more information on this can be found here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

B4_1__thumb

i got one… but i had to give it to my younger sister… gutted!! i wanted to stick some of the stickers on my wall!! ahahahah

Posted by justanargle on July 12, 2009, 02:29 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

I swear i am going to move to Europe all the fun happens there ;( pouting

Posted by The Nerd on July 12, 2009, 04:28 PM report to moderator

I’ve been getting the Mail from Tesco, just for the HP stuff!!! Haven’t got around to watching the preview DVD as I’ve been ill, but it sounds really good from what my friend has said!

Posted by Amber_The_Odd (ɯqʍ) on July 12, 2009, 04:59 PM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

That’s so awesome! Wish I was in the UK :P

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 12, 2009, 05:07 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Oooooo stickerz!

Posted by Won_Two on July 12, 2009, 06:59 PM report to moderator
Img_e015_thumb

hahahaha…this is weird and awesome hahaha

Posted by laura399 {WBM} on July 12, 2009, 07:26 PM report to moderator
Fj_sbokbillde_thumb

Available every day this week, huh? Maybe a couple of friends of mine who are going to the UK in four days could get it for me then. ;) I just really like the pretty pics!

Posted by Kissa on July 12, 2009, 08:24 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

so sad im no longer in the uk :(

Posted by KC Nox on July 13, 2009, 03:35 AM report to moderator
Photo0143_thumb

Stickers are awesome! I bought the CoS sticker book when it came out and it cost me a fair bit of money (probably down to the fact that the euro was new or something) and now I got one for free! So that was epic. Preview DVD, you’re not missing anything! It has th trailers on it, two mini interviews which you can tell were ripped from elsewhere (we’ve seen them all) and a preview for the video game if you haven’t bought it already. You’re really not missing anything in the US or outside of Britain.

Posted by Nia Black on July 13, 2009, 06:47 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

lol!!! awesum!!! but tbh im 2 lazy 2 buy the daily mail just 2get the coupons… its kinda rubbishy

Rupes_maggie_thumb

wish i had them

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 22, 2009, 12:27 AM report to moderator

"Percy would never throw any of his family to the dementors," said Hermione severely.[br]"I don't know," said Ron. "If he thought we were standing in the way of his career... Percy's really ambitious, you know..."