Free Half-Blood Prince Panini Sticker Book with UK Daily Mail

HBP Film
July 12, 2009, 10:00 AM

Attention fans in the UK! The Daily Mail let us know they are giving readers the chance to get a free Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince sticker book from Panini,with special coupons found in their newspaper. The paper is also giving away a HBP DVD with trailers from the film, magnets and more; more information on this can be found here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Wow, that´s a repeat! But I´m not gonna buy yet another tabloid. :)
But I bought a Magazine called Elle UK and I am hoping to buy one called Entertainment Weekly. :)

Posted by Fonty on July 12, 2009, 10:05 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

i wish i was from the UK

Posted by GF_of_Seamus on July 12, 2009, 10:09 AM report to moderator
Always_thumb

woop woop got mine today =] and got the preview disc yesterday. Lots of trips to tescos are planned for this week !!

Posted by spiritbound on July 12, 2009, 10:49 AM report to moderator
Young_riddle2_thumb

i really really really want one of these sticker books. i bought an OotP one not too long ago, but they stopped selling all the stickers :( i never got to finish it. i hope they release the HBP ones here soon :D :D :D

Posted by iLoveDolores [FTC!] on July 12, 2009, 10:52 AM report to moderator
Young_riddle2_thumb

Posted by iLoveDolores [FTC!] on July 12, 2009, 10:52 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Lol! I love these sticker books (I’m a big kid!) but I never get round to completeing them! :’(

Maybe I actually will this time!

i was gonna buy it but i cudnt find any =[

Posted by KimmiePotter on July 12, 2009, 11:29 AM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

oh man i so wish i were in the Uk right now sigh

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on July 12, 2009, 11:50 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

Why cant they do this in the US too?

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 12, 2009, 12:31 PM report to moderator
Moto_0302_thumb

I may have to ask my stepdad to buy one for me hes in the uk at the minute

Posted by ginny_potter4ever on July 12, 2009, 12:33 PM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_thumb

I have the papers =) I have started the sticker album! Love the disk from yesterday! Had the Dumbledore/Harry montage i love! Its sold in random places though… I thought WHSmiths would do it but nope!

Posted by AbiDumbledore on July 12, 2009, 12:34 PM report to moderator
Lunagreen_thumb

I always wonder what happens to the ones that go to houses who really don’t want them…how can I get someone to send me one? Call long-lost relatives?….wish

Posted by Flora Lovegood {<3WBM<3} on July 12, 2009, 12:59 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

These are awesome!

Posted by Garden State Geek on July 12, 2009, 01:14 PM report to moderator
Twitter_version_thumb

wish i knew yesterday boohoooooooo

Posted by sianletley on July 12, 2009, 01:24 PM report to moderator

jealous! i love stickersss

Posted by g-g-gena; wbm! on July 12, 2009, 02:04 PM report to moderator

"Welcome to a new year at Hogwarts! Before we begin our banquet, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"