Video: Dan Radcliffe on NBC's The Today Show

Radcliffe Interviews
July 10, 2009, 11:41 AM

As promised, actor Dan Radcliffe was a guest on NBC's The Today Show. You can now see video of Dan on the show here via this link. In this fun interview he jokes about his intense competitive nature over ping pong, plus see a clip of the recently released scene of Professor Slughorn and Harry in Potions class.
UPDATE: We now have this available (and in IPod friendly form) here in our galleries.

Thanks Christine and Samantha!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe Interviews News

282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

wow there just on everything!!! cool ill watch now now now

Posted by Horcruxalej on July 10, 2009, 11:49 AM report to moderator
Harry-and-ginny-hugging-half-blood-prince-harry-potter-actors-1550738-400-371_thumb

this is great because my DVR was supposed to record this and all i got was an hour of classical music

Posted by Ready for some quidditch on July 10, 2009, 11:54 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

he was great on the Today Show. I got up really early to watch him. I love the part when they’re talking about Ping Pong. I didn’t know Dan as such a competitive animal. lol.

Posted by cghambright on July 10, 2009, 12:09 PM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

Ace!! xD

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on July 10, 2009, 12:34 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

oh good I missed Dan but I saw Rupert.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 10, 2009, 12:34 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

Dan was great! :] way funny

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on July 10, 2009, 12:36 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Dang it, his competitiveness got in the way of the theme park talk :P Lol.

Posted by Christine on July 10, 2009, 12:37 PM report to moderator

This was a cool interview; he was really funny, especially when the sound effects came in

Posted by WolfyWizard on July 10, 2009, 12:46 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Very cute & amusing interview…

Posted by Won_Two on July 10, 2009, 01:18 PM report to moderator

Very funny interview. “I cheat at Monopoly” LOL

Posted by ethanHP on July 10, 2009, 01:24 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Cool! Fun interview. Can’t wait for HBP ______ 6 DAYS!!! :D

Btw, the pic that comes with this news, where is it from? It’s cool how they put a band-aid where Harry’s scar would be. :D

Posted by ethanHP on July 10, 2009, 01:29 PM report to moderator

Thank goodness an interview were they don’t act like the HP actors are 10 yr olds. Meredith did a great job. Daniel wonderful.

Posted by iamnotworriedharry on July 10, 2009, 01:55 PM report to moderator

great interview. Dan seemed to enjoy himself. I loved when he refused to answer the final question. It was a playful response and she responded in kind.

Posted by jain on July 10, 2009, 02:27 PM report to moderator

also loved the hair.

Posted by jain on July 10, 2009, 02:37 PM report to moderator

"So, Granger, I'll have five [points] from you for being rude about our new headmistress... Macmillan, five for contradicting me... Five because I don't like you, Potter... Weasley, your shirt's untucked, so I'll have another five for that... Oh yeah, I f

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014