Video: Dan Radcliffe on MTV Alexa Chung and Late Night with David Letterman

Radcliffe Interviews
July 10, 2009, 02:39 PM

You betcha, Dan Radcliffe has a great sense of humor, as seen in two television appearances from yesterday. Last night Dan was a guest on the popular Late Night with David Letterman, and we now have the video for you (in iPod friendly form as well) here in our galleries.

Earlier in the day Dan was also a guest on MTV's "It's on with Alexa Chung" program that featured a very funny Dan as well, in ways we've never seen him. Screencaps here, and video of a must watch interview here and here. Enjoy!

Thanks to DanRadcliffe.com for the MTV video!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe Interviews News

Radcliffe_articles_2011gq_0005_thumb

“i can see Hogwarts from here!” wow.. soo funnyy. hahahahahah

Posted by fan.numero1 [SFTC!] on July 10, 2009, 10:16 PM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

what is the chairs about??? If you know please post on my parchment!! Thanks!

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on July 10, 2009, 10:29 PM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

My guess with the chairs is the room of requirement…

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on July 10, 2009, 10:31 PM report to moderator

Kanye Radcliffe?

Posted by You Know Stew [ROAR!] on July 10, 2009, 10:51 PM report to moderator

…Dan looking sexy in the stunna shades, I might add.

Posted by You Know Stew [ROAR!] on July 10, 2009, 10:53 PM report to moderator
Ari_with_roses_thumb

such a sport

Posted by Amy Darlene on July 10, 2009, 11:43 PM report to moderator
Ari_with_roses_thumb

wow… now he might ask for facial hair for the epilogue… betcha it’s at least looked at twice… it did look kinda natural once it was on straight

Posted by Amy Darlene on July 10, 2009, 11:45 PM report to moderator
Ginny-1_thumb

Dan is hillarious!

Posted by GinnyMollyPotter on July 11, 2009, 12:09 AM report to moderator
Da1a_thumb

Well, with the chairs, he was talking about the 7th film…I’m guessing the wedding. I, too, had it freeze just after he started talking about his 50s star name. I think all 3 of them are very funny, and quick-witted during interviews…and so pleasant at the same time! I LOVED the line about “I can see Hogwarts from my house!” LOLOLOLOL

Erin

Posted by Rin68nyr on July 11, 2009, 12:19 AM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

way cool i <3 Dan :]

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on July 11, 2009, 12:29 AM report to moderator
Muahaha_thumb

Ugh, part two of the Alexa interview quits out at around 4:10. Bummer.

Posted by ScottMan on July 11, 2009, 12:41 AM report to moderator
Tamy_129_thumb

Dan is the funniest of the trio indeed and I love when he says silly things but my favourite is still Rupert.

Posted by Tamyris on July 11, 2009, 01:13 AM report to moderator
Pumpkinsmall_thumb

best interviews yet!

Posted by marypao on July 11, 2009, 01:27 AM report to moderator
Luna-lovegood-hbp_thumb

Who’s that?
Lauren Conrad
Again, who’s that.
HA, exactly my feelings

Posted by lunalovegoodlove on July 11, 2009, 04:44 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

so funny

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on July 11, 2009, 05:28 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"There's still the fact that Dumbledore trusts Snape, and I know Dumbledore trusts where a lot of other people wouldn't, but I just can't see him letting Snape teach at Hogwarts if he'd ever worked for Voldemort."