Video: Dan Radcliffe on MTV Alexa Chung and Late Night with David Letterman

Radcliffe Interviews
July 10, 2009, 02:39 PM

You betcha, Dan Radcliffe has a great sense of humor, as seen in two television appearances from yesterday. Last night Dan was a guest on the popular Late Night with David Letterman, and we now have the video for you (in iPod friendly form as well) here in our galleries.

Earlier in the day Dan was also a guest on MTV's "It's on with Alexa Chung" program that featured a very funny Dan as well, in ways we've never seen him. Screencaps here, and video of a must watch interview here and here. Enjoy!

Thanks to DanRadcliffe.com for the MTV video!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe Interviews News

Avatar_thumb

Hahah he was hilarious!

Posted by siriusismyhero on July 10, 2009, 04:15 PM report to moderator
My-first-pointes_thumb

I didn’t like the scene from HBP

Posted by Livelovepotter [WBM] on July 10, 2009, 04:22 PM report to moderator

What is a kip BTW?

Posted by cassadinechik on July 10, 2009, 04:28 PM report to moderator
Img_e015_thumb

This interview was so funny. I watched it on MTV….It was great!

Posted by laura399 {WBM} on July 10, 2009, 04:31 PM report to moderator
Biker_old_lady4done_use_thumb

That was pretty good. He did look nice in the sun glasses. Lol

Posted by Cool G on July 10, 2009, 04:47 PM report to moderator
Mac3_thumb
1925 Points

I can see hogwarts from my house!

Posted by Parkinsonpansy on July 10, 2009, 05:22 PM report to moderator
Resize2_thumb

Is Alexa Chung now really famous in America now?! Jeez… left us, disappointed.

Posted by Aurora_7 on July 10, 2009, 05:25 PM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

Oh my God, again I will say, HE GIVES THE BEST INTERVIEWS~

I don’t even know what to say about this…just…amazing. Amazing.

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 10, 2009, 05:35 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Funny stuff…

Posted by Won_Two on July 10, 2009, 05:41 PM report to moderator

Potter Palin: “I can see Hogwarts from my house!”
I’m still laughing… xD

And there was a little spoiler! I wonder why they had that on the set?

Posted by ethanHP on July 10, 2009, 06:49 PM report to moderator
Wingardium_leviosa_thumb

Excellent stuff…
Did anyone else have the 2nd clip of the MTV interview freeze on them? Just as Dan was talking about his 50’s star name? :(

Posted by Wingardium on July 10, 2009, 07:39 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_kxe7q5axta1qafo36o1_500_thumb

best part of the alexa chung interview:
dan (wearing blonde wig and sunglasses): “who’s that?” (about the picture they put up next to him)
alexa: “lauren conrad.”
dan: “again, who is that?”

i giggled a bit too much at that part.

Posted by sweeneygreen on July 10, 2009, 08:26 PM report to moderator
Hp_thumb

Dan is great! He is so high-energy…. i loved when he did the Hollywood Potter!

Posted by HattFerg on July 10, 2009, 08:39 PM report to moderator

Both interviews were great! The line that made my day was: I can see Hogwarts from my house! That was hilarious

Posted by WolfyWizard on July 10, 2009, 09:22 PM report to moderator
100_11651_thumb

he was so funny last night. And the picture of him when he first was on the show….OMG so cute. I loved how excited he got about the dustbuster LOL

Posted by meese49 on July 10, 2009, 09:50 PM report to moderator

"Dumbledore thinks that -- what was [br]it? -- 'to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.'"[br] "I always said he was off his rocker," said Ron, looking quite impressed at how crazy his hero was.

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014