Video: Dan Radcliffe on MTV Alexa Chung and Late Night with David Letterman

Radcliffe Interviews
July 10, 2009, 02:39 PM

You betcha, Dan Radcliffe has a great sense of humor, as seen in two television appearances from yesterday. Last night Dan was a guest on the popular Late Night with David Letterman, and we now have the video for you (in iPod friendly form as well) here in our galleries.

Earlier in the day Dan was also a guest on MTV's "It's on with Alexa Chung" program that featured a very funny Dan as well, in ways we've never seen him. Screencaps here, and video of a must watch interview here and here. Enjoy!

Thanks to DanRadcliffe.com for the MTV video!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe Interviews News

Andysnowhead2002b1_thumb

Dan was really funny last night!!

Posted by Mugglejeff on July 10, 2009, 02:43 PM report to moderator

bahaha, i love him :)

Posted by g-g-gena; wbm! on July 10, 2009, 03:08 PM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

well dave seemed nicer to him than with emma

Posted by Horcruxalej on July 10, 2009, 03:12 PM report to moderator
The_introspective_by_macpotter_thumb

I totally agree. I think he is the funniest of the trio!!! :)

Posted by kes9065 on July 10, 2009, 03:20 PM report to moderator
Kit_thumb

He’s so hyper! I don’t know how they get him settled down to do anything. Mercy! He’s as cute as can be though. :D

Posted by Fereverto on July 10, 2009, 03:24 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

I watched them both.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 10, 2009, 03:34 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

I watched them both.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 10, 2009, 03:35 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

I watched them both.

Capture10_thumb

I watched them both.

Hp___dh_40_thumb

god, i love dan radcliffe!!!! it was so funny when letterman gave him the dust buster _

Posted by iheartpink(ROAR) on July 10, 2009, 03:41 PM report to moderator
Bronwyn_almost_4_months_thumb

Saw Dan last night on David Letterman – what a riot! Retucking his shirt, the microwaving tips (bookeded by condiments), the dust buster, and the side-by-side picture from a previous interview.

Posted by Xyra44 on July 10, 2009, 03:44 PM report to moderator
Daniel_and_lorenzo_-_holding_the_equus_broadway_bear__thumb

and his comment about learning the English language! Haha…I love this guy. He’s not only the funniest in the Potter cast, but he’s one of the funnest celebrities out there. He’s so smart and quick and wicked. He was also funny on MTV with all the glasses/wigs. His comment while wearing the Sarah Palin look – "I can see Hogwarts from here – had me ROLLING!

Posted by mariapotter on July 10, 2009, 03:49 PM report to moderator
Piercing2_thumb

Yay. I couldn’t watch it last night, so it can go on my ipod now!! Even betta :)
!!!!!!

Posted by harrypottergirlll on July 10, 2009, 03:53 PM report to moderator

I normally find Alexa Chung unwatcheable but this was quite funny. Especially where Daniel said those specs were like watching Alexa through venetian blinds!

Posted by hereward on July 10, 2009, 04:00 PM report to moderator
Muahaha_thumb

Oh gawd he is so charming!

Posted by ScottMan on July 10, 2009, 04:04 PM report to moderator

"Well, no one really knows until they get there, do they, but I know I'll be in Slytherin, all our family have been -- imagine being in Hufflepuff, I think I'd leave, wouldn't you?"