The Hardest Harry Potter Quiz Ever?

Books
July 10, 2009, 02:46 PM

Attention readers of the Leaky Cauldron! Hollywood.com has thrown down the gauntlet and the challenge is this before us: Can you pass what they are calling the HARDEST Harry Potter Quiz ever? What say you?

Thanks to Hollywood.com for owling and trying to take on the smartest bunch of Harry Potter fans in the world. ;)

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Books News

Th_names_thumb

Only one I missed was which Twilight characters were also in Harry Potter… not exactly fair since the second actor won’t appear on screen until Wednesday!

Posted by Ginevra86 on July 10, 2009, 06:13 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

HAH… that was a joke… These people should see what game night on the Poll Commenters is like!

Posted by Won_Two on July 10, 2009, 06:14 PM report to moderator
4pchrmb_thumb

That wasn’t hard at all, I just didn’t get the movie questions. But those don’t have anything to do with the books.

Posted by lupinwandcaster on July 10, 2009, 06:24 PM report to moderator
Hp_ravenclaw_thumb

Not exactly hard. Like most of you, I missed the Twilight question, but that’s all. But then, that’s got nothing to do with HP.

Posted by Verity Weasley on July 10, 2009, 06:26 PM report to moderator
4235_1144788785487_1400542878_30380919_751770_n_thumb

More like lamest…14 out of 15, only because I could care less about the Twilight movie…

Posted by SeveraSphyrna on July 10, 2009, 06:28 PM report to moderator
China-aboutuk-300x400-sword_thumb

All but one.

For some reason I though Ginny’s Patronus was a tiger. To much fan fiction I guess…

Posted by Nimbus-X >---ROAR---> on July 10, 2009, 06:31 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

Only missed the Twilight question.

Posted by FosDoNuT on July 10, 2009, 06:31 PM report to moderator
Normal_harry_potter_7-1

sUUUch a LIE! not even by far is it the hardest…!!

unless you haven’t been living on this planet the last couple o’ years, of course…

Posted by python on July 10, 2009, 06:33 PM report to moderator
Kaki_king_kaki_thumb

11 out of 15 xD
I should be ashamed of myself! ha ha xD
That was fun though! I knew more than I thought =]

Posted by KarmaHunter on July 10, 2009, 06:34 PM report to moderator

Ha! Perfect score! Hard? Maybe if you haven’t read the books, watched the movies,or read the LeakyNews headlines! They should try my friend Mary’s trivia quiz!

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on July 10, 2009, 06:43 PM report to moderator

Not hard at all. I got 14/15, but i maintain that that Twilight question was unfair. It’s a HARRY POTTER quiz!

Posted by UpToNoGood7 on July 10, 2009, 06:44 PM report to moderator

I only got two wrong but the two i got wrong anyone my age would get wrong ! but The reast where no thinkers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by hp's dead account on July 10, 2009, 06:47 PM report to moderator
Avatar_spitfyre_thumb

I got all of them right except the director one. What a sucky IMDB fan I am…

Posted by SpitFyre on July 10, 2009, 06:50 PM report to moderator
Db334_voldemort_thumb

eazy, got 2 wrong

Posted by swimman22 on July 10, 2009, 06:58 PM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

Was it just me, or was that actually fairly easy? I missed the “highest grossing film” one, but that was it…:x

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 10, 2009, 06:59 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Longbottom, at the end of this lesson we will feed a few drops of this potion to your toad and see what happens. Perhaps that will encourage you to do it properly."