The Hardest Harry Potter Quiz Ever?

Books
July 10, 2009, 02:46 PM

Attention readers of the Leaky Cauldron! Hollywood.com has thrown down the gauntlet and the challenge is this before us: Can you pass what they are calling the HARDEST Harry Potter Quiz ever? What say you?

Thanks to Hollywood.com for owling and trying to take on the smartest bunch of Harry Potter fans in the world. ;)

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Books News

Prof1_thumb

That was easy! I was expecting things like, “Who is Arnold?” (Ginny’s pygmy puff)

Posted by Theknittingnerd on July 10, 2009, 05:19 PM report to moderator
Spooky_cat_thumb

I was 15 for 15, but I guessed on the Twilight question.

Posted by cbm on July 10, 2009, 05:25 PM report to moderator
Me_edit_thumb

Just to let everyone know, Jamie Campbell Bower will play Gellert Grindelwald….He is from the Twilight movies, and he played some stupid vampire…

Posted by kraamerXmich ♠{WBM}♠ [Pigeon] on July 10, 2009, 05:26 PM report to moderator
Hpmaggie2_copy2_thumb

OMG so easy! The only one I missed was the Twilight one, which, frankly, doesn’t bother me since I’m not a fan of that series, but I was only aware of Robert Pattinson. Oh, well! The rest was cake. We came up with a lot harder questions ourselves, for use in HP Trivia while we wait in line for the midnight release next week. Four more days, can’t wait!

Posted by Headmistress LemonFaerie on July 10, 2009, 05:30 PM report to moderator
Hangin__out_at_the_game_-_small_thumb

I missed the Twilight one as well – not exactly hardest quiz ever. Especially if you play “Guess that Book” on Leaky :)

Posted by potter_mom_in_GA on July 10, 2009, 05:30 PM report to moderator
Mac3_thumb
1925 Points

i got it all right but they were wrong about twilight only one was is in twilight it is just a rumor that tom felton is going to be in it and he said he wasn’t.

Posted by Parkinsonpansy on July 10, 2009, 05:31 PM report to moderator
Green_avatar_thumb

I got all but 2 right!! Not that hard. lol!

Posted by 3 Weasley Twin (ROAR!) ~{WWW Employee}~ on July 10, 2009, 05:39 PM report to moderator

that was supposed to be the hardest HP quiz ever? I think that was one of the easiest ones I’ve ever taken… the only one I missed was the Twilight question, which is understandable seeing as I can’t stand Twilight and don’t know anything about the movies…

Posted by beks429 on July 10, 2009, 05:50 PM report to moderator
Luna_shoes_thumb

Ha! Like most others, I got 14/15, only missing the Twilight one. I definitely don’t think that was the “Hardest Harry Potter Quiz Ever”. Not even close.

Posted by Saoirse42 *ROAR!* on July 10, 2009, 05:55 PM report to moderator
Lucius_thumb

Everything was so easy except for the twilight question. 14/15 because of that, though I won’t really trouble myself with that stupid Twilight.

Posted by Lucius malfoy7 on July 10, 2009, 06:00 PM report to moderator
Ebg_old_books_thumb

that was easy and how can you have a Twilight question on a Harry Potter Quiz. 14/15

Posted by Norian on July 10, 2009, 06:02 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-08-05_at_5

That was the easiest harry potter quiz the only one I got wrong was the twilight question, and that’s because I don’t read or watch twilight.

Posted by Sirius17 -ROAR_ on July 10, 2009, 06:02 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I got them all but had to guess on the Twilight question also.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on July 10, 2009, 06:08 PM report to moderator
Ame_thumb

I got all of them right except for the Twilight question…..Im not that into Twilight so I just guessed…and I guessed wrong!

Posted by SpiceQueen -="*~ROAR~*"=- on July 10, 2009, 06:12 PM report to moderator
Avatars_books_bookart_jun_002_thumb

That was easy, the 3 that I got wrong were the ones about the twilight actors, the movie directors and how they did in the box office. I got all the important stuff right :)

Posted by ElVampiro9878 on July 10, 2009, 06:12 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Very few people know that Lord Voldemort was once called Tom Riddle... [he] sank so deeply into the Dark Arts, consorted with the very worst of our kind, underwent so many dangerous, magical transformations, that when he resurfaced as Lord Voldemort, he