The Hardest Harry Potter Quiz Ever?

Books
July 10, 2009, 02:46 PM

Attention readers of the Leaky Cauldron! Hollywood.com has thrown down the gauntlet and the challenge is this before us: Can you pass what they are calling the HARDEST Harry Potter Quiz ever? What say you?

Thanks to Hollywood.com for owling and trying to take on the smartest bunch of Harry Potter fans in the world. ;)

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Books News

Ekh_thumb

I got 13 of 15. Missed the Twilight question and the box office question. Not too tough overall through.

Posted by Ekhetrima on July 10, 2009, 04:43 PM report to moderator

aCED it.
:].

Posted by john-robert. on July 10, 2009, 04:51 PM report to moderator
Piercing2_thumb

i love it! haha

Posted by harrypottergirlll on July 10, 2009, 04:52 PM report to moderator
Piercing2_thumb

WOW. That was super easy. super easy I say!!!

Posted by harrypottergirlll on July 10, 2009, 04:58 PM report to moderator

Not hard, but it was harder than a lot of HP quizzes I’ve seen. The Twilight question was dumb, though, since it has nothing to do with HP. I totally wouldn’t have known the answer if I didn’t read all the casting news on Leaky.

Posted by badger666 on July 10, 2009, 04:58 PM report to moderator
Gof2sem09_thumb

I forget his name exactly, but whoever is playing young Grindelwald is going to be one of the vampires in New Moon. I got that one wrong too, I had completely forgotten up until I had already clicked “1”

Posted by SnufflieSocks on July 10, 2009, 05:00 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

That was the easiest HP quizz ever!! I got 13 out of 15. It wasn’t anything to do with HP itself just like what had the best sold movie tickets or something and the order of the directors. I don’t bother with that stuff. xD. I had a feeling they were trying to trick me again as they showed one actor so I pressed two. I thought it was GoF for the tickets thing but I confirmed it when I saw the photo. I forgot about OOTP xD/

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on July 10, 2009, 05:01 PM report to moderator
Img_0004_thumb

I got the twilight question wrong—forgot about Grindlewald.
But he DID use the cloak, along with the map. grumble.

Posted by neeshaknowsall on July 10, 2009, 05:02 PM report to moderator
Dsc00162_thumb

They’re so totally wrong! Harry did, of course, use the invisibility cloak to get to Hogsmeade!

Posted by dcrazmo {ROAR} on July 10, 2009, 05:06 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_025-copy_thumb

That really wasn’t very hard at all- I’m sure we could all make a much more hideous quiz full of annoying details.

the only two i missed was the twilight connect, because i don’t care at all about twilight (and to be perfectly honest, this has nothing to do with harry potter- that’s my pet peeve about the scene it harry potter, too- the whole category on random stuff like that that has nothing to do with knowing your harry potter, but on knowing random things about actors in the movies (that, and it is all based on the movies instead of the books, but i guess since it’s scene-it… but i digress…)

the other was the one on what he used to sneak into hogsmeade- well, he used to map to check that the coast was clear and such, but it’s really the cloak that helped get him there, and stay hidden so no one saw him- i think that’s obviously the more correct answer. (can you tell i’m used to debating test questions with teachers? heh)

Posted by Rinny on July 10, 2009, 05:06 PM report to moderator

I didn’t find it too hard.

Posted by Pallargast on July 10, 2009, 05:08 PM report to moderator
Pic3_thumb

I’m always amused by how much the general population underestimates the level to which we know our Harry Potter

Posted by Ravenclawrocker on July 10, 2009, 05:10 PM report to moderator
Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

That was NOT the hardest quiz I have ever taken! Pretty dang easy if you ask me. Even the twighlight question didn’t stump me…my daughter is a twilight fan. 15 out of 15…whoo hooo!

Posted by beewell on July 10, 2009, 05:15 PM report to moderator
9013438_thumb

I got 14 of the 15 I haven’t seen Twilight, no idea other than Robert,

Posted by carebie on July 10, 2009, 05:15 PM report to moderator
Gatinho_thumb

I only got 14….. twilight got me….

Posted by Carol Carvalho on July 10, 2009, 05:18 PM report to moderator

"Harry -- I think I've just understood something! I've got to go to the library!"[br]And she sprinted away, up the stairs.[br]"[i]What[/i] does she understand?" said Harry distractedly...[br]"Loads more than I do," said Ron, shaking his head.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014