The Hardest Harry Potter Quiz Ever?

Books
July 10, 2009, 02:46 PM

Attention readers of the Leaky Cauldron! Hollywood.com has thrown down the gauntlet and the challenge is this before us: Can you pass what they are calling the HARDEST Harry Potter Quiz ever? What say you?

Thanks to Hollywood.com for owling and trying to take on the smartest bunch of Harry Potter fans in the world. ;)

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Books News

My-first-pointes_thumb

SO not the hardest Harry Potter quiz ever. I only missed the Twilight one…..

Posted by Livelovepotter [WBM] on July 10, 2009, 03:57 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lg5o03uh5b1qeqc7eo1_1280_thumb

w00t got all of em right! :D

Posted by HalfBloodPrincess130 on July 10, 2009, 03:57 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lg5o03uh5b1qeqc7eo1_1280_thumb

tho i guessed for the twilight one, and i have done harder quizzes.

Posted by HalfBloodPrincess130 on July 10, 2009, 03:57 PM report to moderator
Tiva_thumb

I only got the box office question wrong. Otherwise, it was quite easy.

Posted by Ramona on July 10, 2009, 03:57 PM report to moderator

14 out of 15. Confused – did the mirror and Dumbledore guard the Philosopher’s Stone?

Posted by hereward on July 10, 2009, 03:58 PM report to moderator

I was a little disappointed, not very hard. Though I did miss the box office one.

Posted by sarahc5 on July 10, 2009, 04:00 PM report to moderator
12136_373462265222_814805222_10077577_6700488_n_thumb

@hereward Yep, the trick was which teacher goes with which obstacle :)

Posted by MuggleQueen on July 10, 2009, 04:00 PM report to moderator
Band_3_thumb

it wasnt really hard but i got two wrong

Posted by OrlaC16 on July 10, 2009, 04:01 PM report to moderator
Omt1_thumb

Quirrell did the Troll, Snape did the potions..

OMT

Posted by OldMrToad on July 10, 2009, 04:01 PM report to moderator
Rose1_thumb

They’re going to have to try harder to stump us if they thought that quiz was hard! It was a cake-walk!

Posted by Mac_Beth13 on July 10, 2009, 04:02 PM report to moderator
Enormous_lucius_thumb_thumb

That wasn’t so hard I got 13/15 correct

Posted by Rsheppard on July 10, 2009, 04:04 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_thumb

14/15. I missed the director question. Boo.

Posted by Lady of the Lake on July 10, 2009, 04:04 PM report to moderator

That was possibly the easiest HP quiz ever. I guess the makers have only read the books once.

Posted by kwickspell111 on July 10, 2009, 04:06 PM report to moderator
5_thumb

I got them all right but that hogsmeade one was a trixter. Didn’t Harry use the marauders map AND the invisibility cloak?

Posted by hopkinsdancr22 on July 10, 2009, 04:07 PM report to moderator

same as almost everyone else, 14/15. if that’s the hardest, I’d like to see the easiest. Wonder what the easiest first question would be: What is Harry’s first name?

Posted by joesnyder1 on July 10, 2009, 04:15 PM report to moderator

"Saved Weasley's neck, haven't you?" he said to Harry. "I've never seen a worse Keeper... but then he was [i]born in a bin[/i]... Did you like my lyrics, Potter?"

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014