The Hardest Harry Potter Quiz Ever?

Books
July 10, 2009, 02:46 PM

Attention readers of the Leaky Cauldron! Hollywood.com has thrown down the gauntlet and the challenge is this before us: Can you pass what they are calling the HARDEST Harry Potter Quiz ever? What say you?

Thanks to Hollywood.com for owling and trying to take on the smartest bunch of Harry Potter fans in the world. ;)

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Books News

Scarletandgold_thumb

How the hell is that the hardest Harry Potter quiz! I only got the twilight one wrong and that wasn’t fair as the other person is in DH and New moon, both of witch aren’t even finished!

Posted by krystle on July 10, 2009, 03:41 PM report to moderator
Avatars_books_quotes_feb07_thumb

There is no way this is the “harder HP quiz ever”! Don’t underestimate the fans’ knowledge, please…

Posted by BlueOwl4 on July 10, 2009, 03:42 PM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

I dont have an anti-Twilight thing but, I have simply never seen or read Twilight so, why are they throwing a Twilight question question into a Harry Potter quiz? Maybe they think we should know everything a HP actor is ever going to do? lol
Otherwise it’s a fun quiz :) Thanks for throwing down the gauntlet, Sue :)

Posted by Moose_Starr on July 10, 2009, 03:43 PM report to moderator
Wolf-sketch_thumb

the twilight question was not necessary…its not related to magical world at all

Posted by sanimagus on July 10, 2009, 03:45 PM report to moderator
Owlie_thumb

I got 14, and missed the twilight question along with everyone else. :(

Posted by dumstrawberi on July 10, 2009, 03:45 PM report to moderator

VERY EASY! I only missed the twilight one

Posted by yellowitchgrl on July 10, 2009, 03:48 PM report to moderator
2zpr1ao_thumb

That was really easy… I got one wrong, but i should have gotten all of them right, the question " what magical object does harry use to get into hogsmeade" had two right answers, he used the invisibility cloak AND the map.

Posted by Dobbyrox [WBM] on July 10, 2009, 03:48 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

Missed two – hated the twilight question also.

Posted by Girlraven1 on July 10, 2009, 03:51 PM report to moderator

I got the question about the marauders map and highest-grossing movie wrong. The twilight question was easy. Obviously Rob Pattinson and then Jamie Campbell-Bower are the 2 actors.

Posted by Ravenclaw65 {WBM} on July 10, 2009, 03:51 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

why was this hard again? I was only wrong about Twilight. I thought they meant Twilight movie,not saga lol

Posted by Matea on July 10, 2009, 03:51 PM report to moderator
Nora_brush_thumb

Only missd the invisibility cloak/marauders map question. I though for sure he used the cloak to sneak out (as well as the map)

Posted by BetsyJayne on July 10, 2009, 03:52 PM report to moderator
Rhr_thumb

I got some of the stupid movie questions wrong. X_X Otherwise, it was a piece of cake. ^^ Had a bit of a trouble with Ginny’s patronus, but I guessed it right. =)

Posted by xRosalie on July 10, 2009, 03:53 PM report to moderator

Missed two as well, jumped on the cloak before realizing it had two correct answers (should have slowed down) and the Twilight one as well… So I am goign to say I missed 0 Potter questions :)

Posted by cassadinechik on July 10, 2009, 03:55 PM report to moderator
Omt1_thumb

Missed two. I know absolutely nothing about Twilight, and put ‘invisibility cloak’ instead of ‘marauders map’… No excuse for the second one, but the test is about Harry Potter, not Twilight… Just sayin’…

OMT

Posted by OldMrToad on July 10, 2009, 03:56 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lp9f45jqbm1r0sjoeo1_500_large_thumb

holler, 15 of 15 correct!

Posted by aval on July 10, 2009, 03:56 PM report to moderator

"Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs," sighed George, patting the heading of the map. "We owe them so much."[br]"Noble men, working tirelessly to help a new generation of lawbreakers," said Fred solemnly.