The Hardest Harry Potter Quiz Ever?

Books
July 10, 2009, 02:46 PM

Attention readers of the Leaky Cauldron! Hollywood.com has thrown down the gauntlet and the challenge is this before us: Can you pass what they are calling the HARDEST Harry Potter Quiz ever? What say you?

Thanks to Hollywood.com for owling and trying to take on the smartest bunch of Harry Potter fans in the world. ;)

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Books News

I got them all right! Yay! Not really hard, though.

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on July 20, 2009, 02:56 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

that was supposed to be hard. i didn’t even have to really think on any of them!

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 21, 2009, 11:56 PM report to moderator
Hogwartshouses_thumb

14, that stupid map vs. invisibility cloak question tripped me up. THAT WAS NOT THAT HARD! false advertising…grumbles

Posted by Bellamount on July 22, 2009, 12:09 PM report to moderator
5372_224657370337_510970337_7616810_5737149_n_thumb

LOL at the idea of that being difficult for anyone on Leaky… anyone who’s paid attention to the films at all, really.

Posted by choirgeek on July 22, 2009, 05:06 PM report to moderator
5372_224657370337_510970337_7616810_5737149_n_thumb

Meant to say the books, not the films, sorry.

Posted by choirgeek on July 22, 2009, 05:10 PM report to moderator
Tonks_thumb

I didn’t think that was hard at all! Considering I got them all right…but who is the second Twilight character?

Posted by Madsky. Aero. Crowley. on July 29, 2009, 06:58 PM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

I got 12, I don’t know who else from Twilight, I got the order of the directors wrong, (messed up when Mike directed), and totally blew what Harry used to sneak into Hogsmeade. That was unacceptable of me.

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on August 01, 2009, 11:19 PM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

I have done more research and so far, no one has played in both Twilight and Harry Potter other than Robert Pattinson. There was rumors that Draco might be playing Riley, but that part went to someone else. So I answered the question right, and the quiz is wrong. I got 13 right. Yeah me!

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on August 01, 2009, 11:50 PM report to moderator
002_thumb

please guys¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ That quizz its not the hardest…maybe for twighligt fans…not for a real Potter fan………….who say the marauders map is fully operational outside Hogwarts’? ..its a lie¡¡¡…. please¡¡… and the 2 actors of twighligt? this is not a Potter Quizz.. not for us the true fans of the Wizarding world….

Posted by lordharbinger on August 03, 2009, 01:52 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I got them all right!!!! :)

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on August 03, 2009, 05:27 PM report to moderator
117_1717_thumb

i got all of them right! they were all easy except for the the twilight and the director thing!!!! just had to guess on the director i knew who the first and present ones r so it was a lucky guess. i am sort of a twilight fan so i knew that one! the hardest hp quiz i’ve taken is the scholastic one.

Posted by Selgy Gaunt on August 24, 2009, 04:31 PM report to moderator
Snapshot_20100907_6_thumb

It wasn’t hard.. Maybe if there were more questions! :D
They need to make an actually difficult quiz! I’ll be searching

Posted by GryffindorGrace*ROAR on September 02, 2009, 12:35 PM report to moderator
Red_dress_159_thumb

Are you kidding me? They call that hard? come on people!

Posted by aryell on September 06, 2009, 02:34 AM report to moderator

got all but one i’ve seen harder quizes

Posted by Furby1369 on September 21, 2009, 01:35 AM report to moderator
Ginevra_thumb

woot got them all!

Posted by Ginny1st on October 08, 2009, 03:23 PM report to moderator

A week ago, Harry would have said finding a partner for a dance would be a cinch compared to taking on a Hungarian Horntail. But now that he had done the latter, and was facing the prospect of asking a girl to the ball, he thought he'd rather have another

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014