Reminder: Tom Felton Appearance Tonight in New Jersey

Felton
July 10, 2009, 05:42 PM

Quick reminder for everyone that actor Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) will be making a special public appearance at the Hot Topic in Paramus, New Jersey. The event starts at 7:00pm at the Hot Topic store at Garden State Plaza, where our own Melissa Anelli and Andrew Sims of MuggleNet will host a Harry Potter fan panel with Tom. Some 750 fans are expected to attend the signing and fan event with Tom; complete coverage of this event to follow, stay tuned!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton News

Oh my god I just got back from this ^
it was amazing!! Tom is such an awesome and down-to-earth guy!! He’s really hot in person too :)

Posted by mygeneration08 on July 11, 2009, 12:47 AM report to moderator

OMG I just got back from paramas drove 2 hours from south jersey to meet him, didn’t get to see him well yesterday at the premiere. He is so nice! I told him I liked his tweets. The Q and A was amazing. I won a reversable gryffindor jacket so totally wearing that and my Draco malfoy shirt to the movie. Thanks tom for coming to jersey! Best day ever!

Posted by angelmuziq on July 11, 2009, 01:13 AM report to moderator
Jkloling_thumb

ooooops i totaly forgot smacks self on forehead :((

Posted by SeVeRuS<3 ツ [ITC] on July 11, 2009, 03:01 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

cool!!!! lucky :)

148706_thumb

I was there last night! Tom was lovely, he seems like a sweet guy. I am pretty excited. We were going to stay for the Q &A but the screaming fangirls were just too much after being on line for almost 4 hours. I think at that point they were saying it would be at least another 1 1/2 or 2 hours until he was finished signing. We met him and that was the important thing. I am sure hottopic.com will have the Q&A video up. I heard Melissa was there but didn’t see her. Pandamonium! Haha it was all such a blur. Tom was a sport – I know he must have been exhausted with the schedule he’s had this past week. Thanks to him. <3

Posted by Snape's Half-Blood Princess on July 11, 2009, 08:34 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Is this gonna be in podcast form, LeakyMug style?

Posted by KiwiMcI on July 11, 2009, 08:34 AM report to moderator
Pluto_thumb

I wish I was there, Tom was in paris last month but I still couldn’t go and see :(

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on July 11, 2009, 08:52 AM report to moderator
4pchrmb_thumb

Why hot topic? That store scares me!

Posted by lupinwandcaster on July 11, 2009, 10:05 AM report to moderator
Mypicture_thumb

Out of all the places, New Jersey is so odd. lol. Random

Posted by snapsforsnape [FTC!] on July 11, 2009, 10:05 AM report to moderator
Photo_17_thumb

I agree, he really was sweet. Snapes_half-blood_princess, I did the same thing, only we were there for a few. Lot’s of screaming, line was hectic huh?

Posted by Toncre on July 11, 2009, 10:46 AM report to moderator
Slytherin_girl_thumb

I WISH I could have gone!

Posted by LadySidi on July 11, 2009, 03:43 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

wish i was there :(

Posted by KC Nox on July 13, 2009, 03:22 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

wow, it would have been cool to have met him

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 22, 2009, 12:03 AM report to moderator

"Potter has never shown much inclination to follow school rules."