Reminder: Tom Felton Appearance Tonight in New Jersey

Felton
July 10, 2009, 05:42 PM

Quick reminder for everyone that actor Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) will be making a special public appearance at the Hot Topic in Paramus, New Jersey. The event starts at 7:00pm at the Hot Topic store at Garden State Plaza, where our own Melissa Anelli and Andrew Sims of MuggleNet will host a Harry Potter fan panel with Tom. Some 750 fans are expected to attend the signing and fan event with Tom; complete coverage of this event to follow, stay tuned!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton News

Avatar_thumb

I so wish I could be there.

Posted by siriusismyhero on July 10, 2009, 09:18 PM report to moderator
Cos10x10variated_012_thumb

I also wish I could be there… and the premiere… by the way, I was looking for some blu-ray harry potter dvds and at blu-ray.com, amazon.com, and target.com list and Ultimate Collector’s edition of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. I also saw it in the standard DVD format on Amazon and target.com

Posted by clayla919 on July 10, 2009, 09:51 PM report to moderator
Photo_17_thumb

I just got home from the event, I was on the line for 5 hours. Completely hectic. Tom was lovely, I’m going to make my avatar the signed poster, hopefully. I caught a glimpse of Melissa, but lot’s of screaming fangirls >.< We bailed.

Posted by Toncre on July 10, 2009, 10:17 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

i wish i could meet him. i wish he came to my town.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 10, 2009, 10:44 PM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

Too bad I didn’t find out sooner. I might have gone over just to meet him. Tom’s the same way in real life that his movie dad is- very down to earth. Can’t wait to see HBP ’cos, this time, Draco is really in the soup.

PS I hope he found a place to park (lol). That mall can be a little crazy on the weekends.

Posted by Paskunius Senus on July 10, 2009, 11:25 PM report to moderator

way to go Tom , Melissa and Andrew

Posted by HGROSS44 on July 10, 2009, 11:29 PM report to moderator
Aaa_thumb

just got back from there! it was amazing and i scored the soundtrack, tattoos and a poster!

Posted by jtraut on July 10, 2009, 11:41 PM report to moderator
Aaa_thumb

oh and i was in the front row!

Posted by jtraut on July 10, 2009, 11:42 PM report to moderator

Omigosh I went to that today. I got to shake his head. Okay I’m not like so weirdo but his hand was so smooth, soft, and warm. He was smiling the whole time. He was was so welcoming and warm. And he was so cute. Omigosh and they were also giving away merchandise with trivia questions. I hope people can go next time if he comes back again.

Posted by panaginip17 on July 11, 2009, 12:16 AM report to moderator
Img_7836_thumb

Tom is a good guy <3

Posted by kira902k on July 11, 2009, 12:19 AM report to moderator
0202001511baw_thumb

I live in New Jersey and I don’t live far from the mall in Paramus, but I’ve been visiting family in Illinois and I don’t get back to NJ until Sunday. I was so bummed when I found out about it a week or so ago and realized I wouldn’t be able to go. I was so happy about it and was writing to my dearest friend in all capitals telling her how happy that I he was going to be there and that she should go even though I couldn’t. I hope he comes back to the area so I can meet him. It would be lovely.

Posted by marie243cm on July 11, 2009, 12:21 AM report to moderator
0202001511baw_thumb

Posted by marie243cm on July 11, 2009, 12:22 AM report to moderator
0202001511baw_thumb

Sorry for posting that twice. I don’t know how that happened.

Posted by marie243cm on July 11, 2009, 12:22 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

If only I was there…. I would so go! I stopped by Hot Topic today and I must say that is was so hard to choose a shirt… they have so many cool ones there! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 11, 2009, 12:26 AM report to moderator
Normal_hp_actors_thumb

Please do something for the Hot Topic in Oralnd park next time.

Posted by CandyCane2304 on July 11, 2009, 12:27 AM report to moderator

"Hearing voices no one else can hear isn't a good sign, even in the wizarding world."