Reminder: Tom Felton Appearance Tonight in New Jersey

Felton
July 10, 2009, 05:42 PM

Quick reminder for everyone that actor Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) will be making a special public appearance at the Hot Topic in Paramus, New Jersey. The event starts at 7:00pm at the Hot Topic store at Garden State Plaza, where our own Melissa Anelli and Andrew Sims of MuggleNet will host a Harry Potter fan panel with Tom. Some 750 fans are expected to attend the signing and fan event with Tom; complete coverage of this event to follow, stay tuned!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton News

Wand_thumb

Thats actually not that many fans! But still I want to go!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 10, 2009, 05:47 PM report to moderator
Piercing2_thumb

Wish I could go. But shows yet again, the business of Tom, from just doing a RS interview, to fling out to NJ later! WTG! :)

Posted by harrypottergirlll on July 10, 2009, 05:52 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Tom does a great job portraying Draco. if I was closer to New Jersey i’d be there! i think 700 fans especially if they are all screaming, would seem like a big crowd! :)

Posted by Fresca ROAR on July 10, 2009, 06:00 PM report to moderator
Img_e015_thumb

omg…they are so lucky!!! I wish I was there…..

Posted by laura399 {WBM} on July 10, 2009, 06:01 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Poor Tom… The trio get the big Apple… and he gets Paramus… Let’s hope Tony Soprano doesn’t try to shake him down!

Posted by Won_Two on July 10, 2009, 06:23 PM report to moderator

I wish I could go..he should come to CT!

Posted by treacletartftw on July 10, 2009, 06:27 PM report to moderator
Editedladybug_thumb

OMG I ALMOST went! ALMOST! :( i live and hour away from paramus but i found out to late.

Posted by sp00kym00ny~happy looks good on you! :] on July 10, 2009, 07:06 PM report to moderator
Cedric_thumb

i wish i had heard about this sooner, i used to go to that mall all the time :/

Posted by Escher28 on July 10, 2009, 07:15 PM report to moderator

Tom is in jearsy?1

Posted by hp's dead account on July 10, 2009, 07:15 PM report to moderator
Andysnowhead2002b1_thumb

Have fun everyone that can go.

Posted by Mugglejeff on July 10, 2009, 07:39 PM report to moderator
Msn_thumb

Have fun everyone!!!! I got to see him in Toronto the other day, which was awesome! So, hopefully everyone will love this one too! Who wouldn’t? It’s Tom Felton :P

Posted by HermioneRon4ever on July 10, 2009, 08:08 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_m2rela3or11qdoyv4o1_500_thumb

I wish I could have gone to this!

Posted by *ariana_dumbledore* on July 10, 2009, 08:24 PM report to moderator
Mehaha_thumb

Those New Jersey people are so lucky!! ><
Why Jersey? Why not….oh, I don’t know, Portland, Maine?

Posted by JessicaWolfe[ROAR] on July 10, 2009, 08:33 PM report to moderator
Piercing2_thumb

They are lucky! The pix are great, I want more!!!!
Tom is having so fun!

Posted by harrypottergirlll on July 10, 2009, 08:59 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

I’m so close to this mall - but it’s crowded beyond belief on a normal Friday. I can’t imagine what it’s like with Tom Felton there. There’s probably a stampede. So I took a pass on this event. :(

Posted by Garden State Geek on July 10, 2009, 09:04 PM report to moderator

"Kreacher is cleaning," the elf repeated. "Kreacher lives to serve the noble house of Black --"[br]"-- and it's getting blacker every day, it's filthy," said Sirius.