Hot Topic: New Slug Club, Gryffindor Quidditch Captain, Hufflepuff Crest Shirt and More

HBP Film
July 10, 2009, 10:16 AM

Product watch continues today with new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince merchandise from Hot Topic. New and notable are at long last an actual Hufflepuff crest shirt :)
Also noteworthy are the Slug Club shirt, Gryffindor Striped shirt, Bellatrix Wanted poster tshirt, Slytherin Striped vneck shirt, very cool black HBP logo hoodie, with the Trio, Felton and Gambon shown on the back, a black Muggle shirt, many of the candies and much more.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Upclose_of_me_thumb

I just went there today and got me a Harry Potter shirt… its the same as the promo poster of Harry himself. Its wicked cool!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 10, 2009, 04:23 PM report to moderator
Img_e015_thumb

wow exiting! I need money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

Posted by laura399 {WBM} on July 10, 2009, 04:41 PM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

Aw, I’m not a Hufflepuff, but that’s awesome! :D

I love the striped Slytherin shirt…and the Ravenclaw shirt!

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 10, 2009, 05:01 PM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

Finally, Hot Topic has Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff shirts, too! WE ARE NOT FORGOTTEN!!!

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on July 10, 2009, 10:48 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

my brother is bringing back the gryyfie cardi 4 me!!!!!!!!!

40f4ae41_thumb

I’ve lost hope for there ever being a Ravenclaw shirt. D:
Oh well, maybe for DHpart2 since there’s the diadem and everything…

Posted by Undesirable No. 1 on July 12, 2009, 01:21 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

more slytherin stuff!

Posted by KC Nox on July 13, 2009, 02:54 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

yay, more hp merchandise! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 21, 2009, 11:29 PM report to moderator
Hbp_thumb

do you guys know where I can find the Gryffindor shirt (almost) everyone was wearing in the HBP movie after the quidditch match? i looked at hot topic and found one that looks like it, only with bigger print and a different color shirt, but i’m looking for the more movie-like one. thanks!

Posted by Ryx_HHr on July 24, 2009, 02:35 AM report to moderator

"[Honeydukes has] [i]everything[/i].... Pepper Imps -- they make you smoke at the mouth -- and great fat Chocoballs full of strawberry mousse and clotted cream, and really excellent sugar quills, which you can suck in class and just look like you're think