Hot Topic: New Slug Club, Gryffindor Quidditch Captain, Hufflepuff Crest Shirt and More

HBP Film
July 10, 2009, 10:16 AM

Product watch continues today with new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince merchandise from Hot Topic. New and notable are at long last an actual Hufflepuff crest shirt :)
Also noteworthy are the Slug Club shirt, Gryffindor Striped shirt, Bellatrix Wanted poster tshirt, Slytherin Striped vneck shirt, very cool black HBP logo hoodie, with the Trio, Felton and Gambon shown on the back, a black Muggle shirt, many of the candies and much more.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Th_hufflepuff2_thumb

Finally, a Hufflepuff shirt! I can’t wait till I get it!

Posted by lunalovegood97 on July 10, 2009, 10:26 AM report to moderator

Whoooot! PUFFS FTW !:’D

Posted by Lori Longbottom [OTC!] on July 10, 2009, 10:34 AM report to moderator
10312009016-002_thumb

Nice.

Posted by sakuranbo07 on July 10, 2009, 10:36 AM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Yay! New material! Loveee it :]. Awesome HBP hoodie!

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on July 10, 2009, 10:38 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_thumb

I love the Bellatrix shirt!

Posted by Lady of the Lake on July 10, 2009, 10:40 AM report to moderator
Andysnowhead2002b1_thumb

cool new stuff

Posted by Mugglejeff on July 10, 2009, 10:41 AM report to moderator

Yeah for a Hufflepuff shirt! Why can’t we have one of the cute ball shirts or striped ones? How did Hot Topic get this merchandise contract anyway? HP just doesn’t really seem their style.

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on July 10, 2009, 10:43 AM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

oooh, nice. :] way cool.

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on July 10, 2009, 10:51 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

Very cool… I know what I want my sister to get me for my Birthdya|!! xD

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on July 10, 2009, 10:52 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

Sue has good reason to be squeeful about that new Hufflepuff crest tee, it is so cool and totally gorgeous … as is the HBP logo hoodie.

Posted by Moose_Starr on July 10, 2009, 10:55 AM report to moderator
121_3293_thumb

I’m very happy about the Hufflepuff shirt. However, I really liked the house shirts from the WB shop and I want a Hufflepuff one of those.

Posted by JP Gagen on July 10, 2009, 10:55 AM report to moderator
121_3293_thumb

They should make more Hufflepuff stuff available. After all. we are the loyal house!!!

Posted by JP Gagen on July 10, 2009, 10:56 AM report to moderator
Me-cropped_thumb

yea!!! A puff shirt! it’s about time!

Posted by janspach on July 10, 2009, 11:04 AM report to moderator
Jd_thumb

The Bellatrix shirt is cool!

Posted by hp_flower {WBM} on July 10, 2009, 11:10 AM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_thumb

I MUST get that Hufflepuff shirt!! I also really like that Slug Club shirt.

Posted by tubaturtle on July 10, 2009, 11:13 AM report to moderator

"We won! You won! We won!" shouted Ron, thumping Harry on the back. "And I gave Malfoy a black eye, and Neville tried to take on Crabbe and Goyle single-handed!"

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014