Dan Radcliffe Talks Filming Nagini Scene at Godric's Hollow for Deathly Hallows

Radcliffe
July 10, 2009, 05:25 PM

Actor Dan Radcliffe was a guest on Live with Regis and Kelly talk show this morning where he discussed recent filming for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. In the interview which you can watch here in our galleries, Dan stated he had been filming recently several weeks ago a scene where he has to fight Nagini the snake. Readers will recall of course these are the dramatic events that take place over Christmas at Godric's Hollow with Bathilda Bagshot.

A reminder that Emma Watson will be a guest on Regis Monday morning.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Can’t wait but i hope i don’t puke i always whant to puke after that part.

Posted by hp's dead account on July 10, 2009, 07:19 PM report to moderator
Andysnowhead2002b1_thumb

Hope they do not cut a lot out!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Mugglejeff on July 10, 2009, 07:35 PM report to moderator
Msn_thumb

I saw this this morning! It’s awesome, he’s so energetic!!!

Posted by HermioneRon4ever on July 10, 2009, 08:12 PM report to moderator

I watched it, it was a really cool interview. The comment about Nagini made me more excited about the DH movies!

Posted by WolfyWizard on July 10, 2009, 08:16 PM report to moderator
36090_413317180969_787035969_4440390_4514136_n_thumb

The more I see, the more I want! First, HBP! YAHOOOOOO! Then, DH 1 and DH2!

Posted by Confederate Lady [CL, Rawwrrrr] on July 10, 2009, 10:36 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

i cant wait to se that scene itll be awesome!!

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 10, 2009, 10:40 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

i cant wait to se that scene itll be awesome!!

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 10, 2009, 10:41 PM report to moderator

Great Job on Dan’s Part can’t wait for the movie on the 15 th

Posted by HGROSS44 on July 10, 2009, 10:53 PM report to moderator
100_0003_thumb

Wow…nagini’s fight is included ! Awesome awesome… I thought that they will skip it.

Posted by Biswajit-ROAR on July 10, 2009, 11:24 PM report to moderator
100_0003_thumb

Posted by Biswajit-ROAR on July 10, 2009, 11:24 PM report to moderator
100_0003_thumb

Posted by Biswajit-ROAR on July 10, 2009, 11:24 PM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

I love watching Dan in interviews, he is just so fun to watch. He is always so full of energy.

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on July 10, 2009, 11:25 PM report to moderator
100_0003_thumb

Posted by Biswajit-ROAR on July 10, 2009, 11:26 PM report to moderator
Young_riddle2_thumb

this was one of the most confusing scenes for me when reading the book, so im am sooooo interested as to how it translates to screen. DH is going to be amazing!! :D

Posted by iLoveDolores [FTC!] on July 10, 2009, 11:47 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

I can’t wait to see that scene…. its so tense and dramatic! AHH! I’m super excited for the DH movies and I haven’t even seen HBP yet. LOL

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 11, 2009, 12:27 AM report to moderator

"We swore when we took him in we'd put a stop to that rubbish," said Uncle Vernon, "swore we'd stamp it out of him! Wizard indeed!"