New Clip from Half-Blood Prince on AOL Moviefone

HBP Film
July 01, 2009, 04:18 PM

Check it out! A new scene from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on AOL Moviefone; this involving the Trio and the mysterious Potions Book inscribed belonging to the Half-Blood Prince. Enjoy!!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

I liked it. Don’t they usually release a bunch of clips leading up to the release of a new movie? It’s nothing new. I say bring it on. If you don’t want to be spoiled then don’t watch them but really out of a 155 minute film we have only seen about 10 minutes if that between all the trailers and clips. Personally I want to watch whatever they are willing to give up until the release.

Posted by phantomdave79 on July 02, 2009, 05:15 AM report to moderator

How long is the clip? :)

Posted by vimse_mor on July 02, 2009, 05:22 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I like how they integrated Ginny into this scene in order to develop her relationship with Harry. The subtleties with which this adaptation of the sixth novel was created continues to impress me.

Posted by Kirk on July 02, 2009, 05:25 AM report to moderator

I liked it. I wonder if they include the part where Ginny wants Harry to stop using the book because of her history with the diary?

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on July 02, 2009, 06:06 AM report to moderator
Pluto_thumb

Too many clips

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on July 02, 2009, 06:45 AM report to moderator
Pluto_thumb

But it was nice, thanks.

Dhonesheet_thumb

Awesome clip!! I love the acting from the trio and Bonnie! It was a really subtle and funny scene between them. Their acting is just so natural now. I love it! :D

Leaky needs to fix this site…what’s wrong with it?!

Posted by cghambright on July 02, 2009, 06:57 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Cool, but too many clips.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on July 02, 2009, 08:11 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Cool, but too many clips.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on July 02, 2009, 08:12 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Cool, but too many clips.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on July 02, 2009, 08:12 AM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

Didn’t watch it. Think I’m going to wait for the movie [: Only what, 14 more days?

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on July 02, 2009, 08:36 AM report to moderator

The clip is simply GREAT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! It’s exactly like I imagined it in the book!!!! The trio really is great!!! Ginny, too of course! :) I can’t wait for the movie!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by hp-fan (Roar!) on July 02, 2009, 09:36 AM report to moderator
Hp___dh_40_thumb

So totally awesome!!! really great clip.

Posted by iheartpink(ROAR) on July 02, 2009, 10:04 AM report to moderator
Marguerite_thumb

WOW! Super!

Posted by Despina on July 02, 2009, 10:18 AM report to moderator
41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

cooool

Posted by placebowiz on July 02, 2009, 12:35 PM report to moderator

"We [i]should[/i] get a move on, you know... ask someone. He's right. We don't want to end up with a pair of trolls."[br]Hermione let out a sputter of indignation.[br]"A pair of... [i]what[/i], excuse me?"

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014