New Clip from Half-Blood Prince on AOL Moviefone

HBP Film
July 01, 2009, 04:18 PM

Check it out! A new scene from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on AOL Moviefone; this involving the Trio and the mysterious Potions Book inscribed belonging to the Half-Blood Prince. Enjoy!!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Twiwiz_thumb

Yes! My favorite kind of scene. All trio-y + Ginny! And that little HP music in the background. Whee!

Posted by twiwizardjedi on July 01, 2009, 08:31 PM report to moderator

Beast! i didn’t just randomly came up & took the book & was all “who’s the half-blood prince”. Wasn’t one if the trio supposed to see that! Grrrrrrrrrrrr! still good though!

Posted by Malfoyluva on July 01, 2009, 08:53 PM report to moderator
Dailyprophet_thumb

Wow they’re spoiling the whole movie!

Posted by Ravonja [WBM♥] on July 01, 2009, 09:41 PM report to moderator
Dailyprophet_thumb

Wow they’re spoiling the whole movie!

Posted by Ravonja [WBM♥] on July 01, 2009, 09:41 PM report to moderator
Dh_symbol_thumb

this is ridiculous! they need to stop releasing clips, they are ruining the movie!!

Posted by halfblood_prince on July 01, 2009, 09:45 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Cool clip…

Posted by Won_Two on July 01, 2009, 09:48 PM report to moderator
Littleburrow_thumb

The clip is 43 seconds. I liked it. It was nice to see just a trio clip plus Ginny.

Posted by decarus on July 02, 2009, 12:04 AM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

covers eyes

Posted by Garden State Geek on July 02, 2009, 01:27 AM report to moderator
Dobbyyoda_thumb

Each new tidbit just gets me more excited.

Posted by bookishgal,OoM3,GS on July 02, 2009, 02:31 AM report to moderator
Portus_028_thumb

I really liked this clip (surprising because I haven’t liked many from this movie) especially Ginny. I alwys thought she looked a bit too young for Harry but she seems to have grown up in this film.

Posted by Kathy Weasley on July 02, 2009, 04:27 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

I know i shouldnt have but i watched it. It was quick but funny.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 02, 2009, 04:30 AM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

I think I’m going to resist. I’ve been really proud with how much self-control and restraint I’ve been exercising. We’re so close! :D

Posted by eiVega on July 02, 2009, 04:49 AM report to moderator

this was nice. I see that Yates tried to make sure he tied everything into this movie that he possibly could.

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on July 02, 2009, 04:54 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

yep…from now on I don’t want to see a thing! this is stupid! million clips=movie

Posted by Matea on July 02, 2009, 05:01 AM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

I liked it. Don’t they always do this with new movies? Put out a bunch of clips? I don’t mind myself. Bring them on I say! The movie is 155 minutes long which converts to 2 and a half hours long. So far we have only seen maybe 10 minutes worth if that between all the clips coming out and the trailers. So nothing is really spoiled. If you don’t want to see it just don’t watch. But personally I will take whatever they want to give up until the release.

Posted by phantomdave79 on July 02, 2009, 05:11 AM report to moderator

She reached up and tapped the hat with her wand. It opened its mouth wide and gave an extremely realistic roar that made everyone in the vicinity jump.[br]"It's good, isn't it?" said Luna happily. "I wanted to have it chewing up a serpent to represent Sl

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014