LA Times Talks to Rupert Grint

Grint
July 01, 2009, 10:48 PM

An brief new interview with actor Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) is featured tonight on the LA Times Hero Complex blog where he does reflect on his co-stars actor Dan Radcliffe and Emma Watson and life post-Potter. Rupert says “I was thinking about what it’s going to be like when we’re done, after the last movie,” Grint said. “It is going to be really weird, actually. At the moment it seems quite far away. I don’t know what I’m going to do, really. I’m going to miss it, I think, because it’s been my whole life for a long time. I really enjoy it as well, every year we’ve come back and done it. All of this, this is what I know..."

There is mention of his upcoming role in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, making mention of Ron's more visible role, especially with Quidditch ("On command, Grint stared into a wind machine, pumped his fist and bellowed in triumph. But between takes he looked pained.“It leaves you sore in the, uh, bicycle-seat area,” he said after climbing down. “It’s not as fun as I thought it would be.”)

Finally, the article also contains Rupert Grints thoughts on his two co-stars, and echos comments made many times previously on the high regard and careers he feels lie ahead for the pair. “Dan is the one who is very driven; he’s ambitious and he’s knows there’s quite a few things down the road. I am a little bit more laid back. And Emma, I mean, she’s really cool. We all get on really well; she’s just a really good mate. A great person.”

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

Tiva_thumb

Especially comedic roles. That scene after he’s taken the love potion is amazing.

Posted by Ramona on July 02, 2009, 02:57 AM report to moderator
Pluto_thumb

Go Rupert!

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on July 02, 2009, 06:35 AM report to moderator
Woooow_thumb

lol i love it!

Posted by boggart on July 02, 2009, 07:14 AM report to moderator
Woooow_thumb

lol i love it!

Posted by boggart on July 02, 2009, 07:16 AM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

This publicity buildup is incredible.

Posted by Garden State Geek on July 02, 2009, 01:20 PM report to moderator
C_01_thumb

PAGE NOT FOUND :[

I bet Dan told Rupert " I told you so" xD

Posted by Rose on July 02, 2009, 02:08 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I hope he does continue acting =) IMO he’s the most natural out of the trio.

Posted by Christine on July 02, 2009, 02:21 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

awsome!!!

Posted by The Nerd on July 02, 2009, 02:46 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

marry me Rupert <3
that’s what you can do after the movies :D

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on July 02, 2009, 03:07 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I think they are ALL going to miss doing these films…

Posted by Won_Two on July 02, 2009, 03:52 PM report to moderator
Piercing2_thumb

RUPE! It’s very exciting when he does an interview…. open your years, everyone listen! one-time only right here.
let it rock. i love you. a lot, ahhhH!!!! :)

Posted by harrypottergirlll on July 02, 2009, 03:55 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

oh rupert you’re so humble and that’s one of the many things that we love about you! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 02, 2009, 03:56 PM report to moderator

;oD

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on July 02, 2009, 06:09 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

great interview!!! love it!!!

Dobbyyoda_thumb

Short but satisfying.

Posted by bookishgal,OoM3,GS on July 03, 2009, 03:11 AM report to moderator

"Don't you think it's a bit obvious you've made these up?" said Hermione.[br]"How dare you!" said Ron, in mock outrage. "We've been working like house-elves down here!"[br]Hermione raised her eyebrows.[br]"It's just an expression," said Ron hastily.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014