Attack on the Burrow Scene from Half-Blood Prince Now Online

HBP Film
July 01, 2009, 10:48 PM

When it rains it pours it seems as yet another clip from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is now online! Thanks to our Order Partner BonnieWrightOnline.com for the heads up that the attack scene at the Burrow involving Ginny, Harry, and and a menacing Fenrir Greyback is now online at this link. wow!
Thanks so much Fez and MsTrailerPark!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Yuleball29wd_thumb

This looks awesome!! I think it fits during summer vacations?? Oh, I can’t wait!

Posted by Half-blood Princess on July 03, 2009, 04:50 AM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

nice!!!

Green_hummers_thumb

OH MY!! The Burrow!! The Fire!! Harry!! Ginny!! Have to see the movie, Now!!!

Posted by Lady Grey OoM2,CW*ROAR* on July 03, 2009, 11:18 AM report to moderator
Hogwarts_dementor_thumb

OMGGGGG!!!!! can this get any better..>WOW…..so excited

Posted by HIFireWhiskers58 on July 03, 2009, 09:51 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts_dementor_thumb

Kirk there has a point!!!:D

Posted by HIFireWhiskers58 on July 03, 2009, 09:51 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I watched it, even though I know I shouldn’t have, and must say I am impressed, most especially by Helena Bonham Carter as Bellatrix Lestrange. The gleeful insanity with which she portrays the character is astounding.

Posted by Kirk on July 04, 2009, 06:32 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

NO I’M NOT, NOT, NOT WATCHING!

ESPECIALLY SOMETHING LIKE THIS. NO I REFUSE!

Kc_lucius1_thumb

I really dont know how i feel about the attack on the burrow…

Posted by KC Nox on July 09, 2009, 11:08 AM report to moderator

"Has Ron saved a goal yet?" asked Hermione...[br]"Well, he can do it if he doesn't think anyone's watching him," said Fred, rolling his eyes. "So all we have to do is ask the crowd to turn their backs and talk among themselves every time the Quaffle goes