Attack on the Burrow Scene from Half-Blood Prince Now Online

HBP Film
July 01, 2009, 10:48 PM

When it rains it pours it seems as yet another clip from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is now online! Thanks to our Order Partner BonnieWrightOnline.com for the heads up that the attack scene at the Burrow involving Ginny, Harry, and and a menacing Fenrir Greyback is now online at this link. wow!
Thanks so much Fez and MsTrailerPark!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Mugsp_profile_thumb

NOT WATCHING!!!!

Posted by eiVega on July 02, 2009, 07:09 AM report to moderator

listen guys, i know there’s been LOADS of clips and their gonna be parts where you go “i’ve seen this!”, but obviously WB isn’t going to release the entire film! we’ve been waiting for AGES, i think these are to calm us down and help the wait easier. But i agree. No more clips please. It’s starting to hurt with the waiting, but i can wait for a whole piece. I’ve been waiting since November.

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on July 02, 2009, 07:10 AM report to moderator

the person with Remus is Tonks! shes just got her hair cut. Or she just made it that way ;)

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on July 02, 2009, 07:11 AM report to moderator

Who is the person that ends up with them at the end of the clip?

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on July 02, 2009, 07:17 AM report to moderator
Picture_6_thumb

Wow, it seems like the whole movie’s online! I think I’m going to start just waiting for the movie… If I can…

Posted by Emily [ROAR] on July 02, 2009, 07:22 AM report to moderator

Tonks? Makes sense when you think about the book. Good call @HarryRichardsPotter!

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on July 02, 2009, 07:26 AM report to moderator

I think that is Tonks.
I’m also confused. When did this happen? I have read the book three times, and I can’t figure out where this fits in.

Posted by danaskeeter *ROAR!* on July 02, 2009, 07:26 AM report to moderator

I love how I am posting in the future.

Posted by danaskeeter *ROAR!* on July 02, 2009, 07:27 AM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

i guess the only surprise in the movie will be the credits unless that come out tomorrow… i havent been watching any of these im waiting for the movie

Posted by Horcruxalej on July 02, 2009, 07:34 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I still think it’s Arthur Weasley, but I’ve only watched it once so it might be Tonks. It just seems like one of the Weasleys would run after their daughter.

Posted by cghambright on July 02, 2009, 08:09 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Sweet!

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on July 02, 2009, 08:15 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Nevermind. I just watched it again. It’s obviously Tonks. lol.

Posted by cghambright on July 02, 2009, 08:17 AM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/myleaky/groups/6014 a group for people who are not going to watch anymore clips

Posted by Horcruxalej on July 02, 2009, 08:21 AM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

Posted by Horcruxalej on July 02, 2009, 08:22 AM report to moderator

truthfully i say there giving o much away i could almost put the whole movie together with my clips im only missing a few parts

Posted by #1pottyfan:ROAR! on July 02, 2009, 09:00 AM report to moderator

A whine of panic inside his head was preventing him thinking properly. He had one hand on Hermione's shoulder, which was still warm, yet did not dare look at her properly. [i]Don't let her be dead, don't let her be dead, it's my fault if she's dead...[/i]