Attack on the Burrow Scene from Half-Blood Prince Now Online

HBP Film
July 01, 2009, 10:48 PM

When it rains it pours it seems as yet another clip from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is now online! Thanks to our Order Partner BonnieWrightOnline.com for the heads up that the attack scene at the Burrow involving Ginny, Harry, and and a menacing Fenrir Greyback is now online at this link. wow!
Thanks so much Fez and MsTrailerPark!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Iconator_bbbb8eef21ce737d6ed5a476a38b6d1c_1__thumb

I love that Bellatrix smile, and the way she runs away is sooooo….juevenile!

Posted by Bellatrix1Fan on July 02, 2009, 06:09 AM report to moderator

WOW WO WO WO WO WO WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! i killed sirius black! yes!! yess!! yess bellatrix! i love love love love loveeee it!!
wow, my heart is flipping. ok. breathe. Now, lets watch it again. and again and again ;)

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on July 02, 2009, 06:17 AM report to moderator

i love that Mr. Weasley officially now looks like a homosexual. What is that scarf? I miss his pointed hat :( START A LEAKY PETITIONBRING BACK AURTHUR’S HAT”, funny stuff. and reallllyyy good scene!

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on July 02, 2009, 06:20 AM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Hahaha :]. IM NOT LOOKING! I beat you this time, Leaky ;].

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on July 02, 2009, 06:22 AM report to moderator
Lily_evans_thumb

Bella is so cool I love her even if she is screaming I liked Sirius Black. But man
their as been to many clips out their. I feel that I have seen the whole movie
with these clips I mean very important clips.

Posted by Athenamalfoy on July 02, 2009, 06:23 AM report to moderator
Dhcalendar_thumb

AHHHHH,, omg i told myself i wasn’t going to watch it then my mouse acciedently clicked the link, eeeeeeeek. but gosh WB has like released the whole movie, but still this is wiiiiicked.

Posted by Brianna on July 02, 2009, 06:31 AM report to moderator
Pluto_thumb

That was an amazing scene!
It’s not in the books but I’m glad they introduced it.

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on July 02, 2009, 06:34 AM report to moderator
Safe_image_thumb

OMG THIS IS SOOOOO COOOL I LOVE IT… YOU KILLING US WB WITH ALL THIS CLIPS.. HEY I DON’T MIND KEEP ON I AM HERE TO WATCH..

I AM AT WORK AND I HAD TO WATCH IT IN THE LOW SO NO ONE SEE ME…JEE JEE THE THING WE DO FOR HP…

Posted by Picazo on July 02, 2009, 06:40 AM report to moderator
Cimg2812_thumb

Ahh! I’m done! No more! haha, I’m cutting myself off from any more clips. With everything they’re putting online, I could prolly take all those clips and edit them together and have a full film before the 15th..

Posted by ericaeeks on July 02, 2009, 06:44 AM report to moderator

I’m going to stop watching these now. This is the one thing in this movie that we don’t already know about, and I want SOMETHING to be a surprise when I walk into that movie theatre. So I’m going to wait for the short two weeks we have left.

Posted by Jaymie Brooks on July 02, 2009, 06:47 AM report to moderator
Th_hufflepuff2_thumb

I really want to watch all of these, but I’m not. I want to be surprised when I see the movie. All of these clips are becoming way too much.

Posted by lunalovegood97 on July 02, 2009, 06:51 AM report to moderator
Abd4_day_without_fusion_thumb

I’m very confused. There are four people being attacked in the end: Harry, Ginny, Remus, and who?

Also, I agree with others: I’m done watching clips. They just make me anxious, now.

Posted by Elizabeth on July 02, 2009, 06:54 AM report to moderator
Testolv_thumb

God, I can’t wait!!! <3
Bellaaa~! _________________

Posted by CissyMalfoy on July 02, 2009, 06:57 AM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

Great clip but you’re all right…it’s time to stop watching them and start waiting for the movie to come out…two weeks, people! We can do it!

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on July 02, 2009, 07:05 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

They just won’t stop with the clips! But this is another EXCELLENT one! Greyback is sooo creepy! The part when they get out into the cornfield and stop running is just spooky! It gave me chills! And Greyback sniffing at the air…shivers!

And I love how Ginny runs after Harry! I love it!! ONLY 13 Days left!!

@Elizabeth: I think it’s Arthur Weasley.

Posted by cghambright on July 02, 2009, 07:05 AM report to moderator

"I've seen those things [Muggles] think are gnomes," said Ron, bent double with his head in a peony bush, "like fat little Santa Clauses with fishing rods...."