Behind the Scenes and In Front of the Veil with Dan Radcliffe and David Yates

Movies
June 08, 2009, 10:01 AM

Some fantastic new behind the scenes photos are now online from the making of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. In these new and high res photos you can see many rare glimpses of the director David Yates at work, giving direction to his crew, to cast members such as Evanna Lynch (Luna) and Gary Oldman (Sirius Black) as well as shots of the Forbidden Forest set and shooting for Grawp,  the Trio approaching the set for Hagrid's Hut with the blue screen in the background, a fantastic shot revealing the size of the Great Hall set with this photo of those in detention with Umbridge (Imelda Staunton), with another of Emma Watson as Hermione in same scene with 'I will not tell lies' clearly on her hand. Of note is this is dramatic photo of Mr. Yates speaking to Dan Radcliffe (Harry), sitting on the ground in front of the Veil in the Ministry of Magic, with Helena Bonham Carter as Bellatrix standing on the other side, just wow. Enjoy!

Thanks so much to our friends at Oclumencia!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Poa105_thumb

Nice!

Posted by Lucilla{ROAR!!} on June 08, 2009, 08:09 PM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

I love these behind the scenes things – favorite part of the CD’s!

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on June 08, 2009, 10:11 PM report to moderator
Untitled-1_thumb

Wow cool photo’s.
Even shot nicely

Posted by Crom on June 08, 2009, 10:20 PM report to moderator
Dddd_thumb

I loved d one in front of d veil snap of Dan nd d director Yates!!

Posted by afsha J on June 08, 2009, 10:26 PM report to moderator
106_4038_thumb

awesome pics!

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on June 08, 2009, 10:32 PM report to moderator
Dorkfinal_thumb

WOW! These are beautiful photos! I love seeing stuff like this pop up years after the movie comes out, haha. Can’t get enuff, woot!

Posted by DumbleDork87 on June 08, 2009, 10:35 PM report to moderator
Jneville_thumb

great pix

Posted by thallo on June 08, 2009, 10:58 PM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

awesome!

282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

i like to see behind the scenes stuff i wish they would put a bit more in the dvds..

Posted by Horcruxalej on June 08, 2009, 11:08 PM report to moderator
Green_avatar_thumb

These are great! The one of the Forbidden Forest was just amazing. To think that it was indoors is just mind boggling!

Posted by 3 Weasley Twin (ROAR!) ~{WWW Employee}~ on June 08, 2009, 11:36 PM report to moderator
wow awesome pics i loved seeing the forbidden forest set
Posted by Jumpingqueen1793 on June 08, 2009, 11:36 PM report to moderator
Hp___dh_40_thumb

all really amazing shot!!!!

Posted by iheartpink(ROAR) on June 09, 2009, 12:32 AM report to moderator

OMG, the pics are GREAT!!!! That set of the Great Hall is beautiful!!! I wish I could visit it and see all of that by myself. . . :)

Posted by hp-fan (Roar!) on June 09, 2009, 02:21 AM report to moderator

Posted by hp-fan (Roar!) on June 09, 2009, 02:22 AM report to moderator

Oh wow! It’s interesting to see the Forbidden Forest set; the trees cut off at one point and there are lights.

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on June 09, 2009, 02:25 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"If I'd brought a toad I'd lose it as quick as I could. Mind you, I brought Scabbers, so I can't talk."[br]The rat was still snoozing on Ron's lap.[br]"He might have died and you wouldn't know the difference," said Ron in disgust.