New Hermione, Harry Posters Available from Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
June 06, 2009, 08:49 AM

As a follow to our post yesterday on the slew of new products, Warner Bros has now opened a Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince section of their Harry Potter collection in the WB shop. In addition to the new shirts from Hot Topic mentioned previously, you can now purchase a new Hermione poster featuring actress Emma Watson. There is also this poster available of Dan Radcliffe as Harry Potter as well as a new Muggle juniors tee. Finally, there are a few days remaining on their spring sale items, here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Hp7main_thumb

Awesome. Really like the Ron and Harry Tee.

Posted by 9and3qtrs[ROAR] on June 06, 2009, 08:17 PM report to moderator

2nd! It’s the best!

Posted by jtaylor595 on June 06, 2009, 08:56 PM report to moderator
Weddingedwardandbella-560x384_thumb

So cool !!

Posted by renaeofgryffindor on June 06, 2009, 09:04 PM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

Yay! I always love new stuff!

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on June 06, 2009, 09:27 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Cool!!! I just bought one with Harry on it…but I was thinking about getting the Hermione one too. I really really want the Time Turner necklace from their site!!!

Posted by cghambright on June 06, 2009, 10:14 PM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

Ah! There’s too much stuff. I don’t know what I want. I can’t pick [:

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on June 06, 2009, 10:18 PM report to moderator
Goblet_dragon_273x400_1__thumb

cool!!!!!!!!!!!!its really awesome…….i’ll also try to get one……..hope i’ll find it here…..

Posted by Smriti on June 06, 2009, 10:19 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

AWESOME!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on June 06, 2009, 10:40 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I wish I could buy all of this stuff!

Posted by Kirk on June 06, 2009, 10:45 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Recession? What recession? They keep cranking all this stuff out!!!

Posted by Won_Two on June 07, 2009, 12:29 AM report to moderator
Leaky_thumb

Seriously, WB: Get some proper Graphic Designers on board! And get rid off the standard Photoshoip brushsets! And make ANYBODY who uses pointless, blown-up, half-transparent, sprinkled in fairy dust triple- and quadriple layered Typography iron their hands Dobby-style. kaycoolthanks.

Posted by NinnyTreetops on June 07, 2009, 01:26 AM report to moderator
Ringtailedcat_thumb

pretty cool posters!

Posted by starkitty313 on June 07, 2009, 01:55 AM report to moderator
Avatar_3_thumb

I love the posters! Especially Hermione’s, because I love purple! =D

Posted by Lavendergirl ~WBM~ on June 07, 2009, 04:20 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Nice.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 07, 2009, 10:57 AM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

Sweet!

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on June 07, 2009, 12:28 PM report to moderator

"Dobby is always having to punish himself for something, sir. They lets Dobby get on with it, sir. Sometimes they reminds me to do extra punishments...."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014