Additional Half-Blood Prince Stickers: Poisoned Necklace, Draco as a Victim of the Sectumsempra, Plus New High Res Still of Ginny

HBP Film
June 06, 2009, 07:41 AM

Portkey has now released more of their scans from the Panini Sticker album for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. While many many of these stickers we have seen in one form or another, there are a few of interest (SPOILERS) including this of Katie Bell and Leanne walking, carrying a package, when Leanne touches the necklace here. Also of note is this of a bloodied Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton) lying wounded on the ground after the Sectumsempra fight. Others included the Advanced Potion Making Book, drunken Hagrid and Slughorn singing together, Cormac McLaggen, someone falling off their broom by the Goal Post, Quidditch Ginny (Bonnie Wright), Molly Weasley (Julie Walters), Snape (Alan Rickman), the Inferi, and much more.
UPDATE: More now from Portkey, including: new photo of Twins in Joke Shop, Dumbledore with his hand in a gloveSnape (Alan Rickman) and Draco in urgent conversation, Draco going into Burgin and Burkes, Flitwick, Hermione (Emma Watson)Stunned Hogwarts students after fall of Dumbledore

Finally, thanks to our OrderPartner BonnieWrightOnline, we can see this lovely high res photo of Bonnie dressed in her Hogwarts school clothes in her role as Ginny Weasley for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Thanks Jackie!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

hmmmm sad as it is…Cormac is very attractive!!!

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on June 06, 2009, 10:20 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

YES!! I love the one of Ron trying to save the Quaffle!! LMAO!! BRILLIANT!! AND SECTUMSEMPRA LOOKS AWESEOME!!!!!! Draco is bleeding and everything! I thought this was supposed to be PG?! I knew WB paid off of the MPAA…this movie definitely should be rated PG-13! I’m so excited!!

Posted by cghambright on June 06, 2009, 10:20 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

CORMAC MACLAGGEN IS SEXY!!…go Hermione! She’s got another good-looking Quidditch player and apparently Emma gets to kiss him in this film!

Posted by cghambright on June 06, 2009, 10:20 PM report to moderator
The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

also…the inferi look very creepy…like actually scared me as just a picture…i’m nervous now :S

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on June 06, 2009, 10:21 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

The inferi are definitely creepy…people keep saying they look like Gollum, but Gollum/Smeagol never scared me like these things do. They’re just so…ugh!

Posted by cghambright on June 06, 2009, 10:25 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

amazing photos.

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on June 06, 2009, 10:37 PM report to moderator

so excited for this movie. The sectumsempra scene looks intense.
…and I agree- the actor for mclaggen is great!

Posted by kenmarekestrels93 {{ROAR}} on June 06, 2009, 10:44 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Excellent work

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 06, 2009, 10:52 PM report to moderator
Poa105_thumb

Oh, can’t wait for this one!!

Posted by Lucilla{ROAR!!} on June 06, 2009, 11:09 PM report to moderator
N1585320109_30028278_6922_thumb

Aww I spy a tender!Snape in the Sectumsempra one. I’m so excited for that scene.

Posted by Kelsey on June 06, 2009, 11:36 PM report to moderator

awesome pics. omg that draco one… i cant wait to see that scene.

Posted by Leeann on June 07, 2009, 01:12 AM report to moderator
Crow-2-1_thumb

Awww poor Draco.
But I cant wait for the setumsempra scene its going to be awesome.

Posted by Crow Chant on June 07, 2009, 01:38 AM report to moderator
Ringtailedcat_thumb

Great pictures! I can’t wait for the movie!!

Posted by starkitty313 on June 07, 2009, 01:59 AM report to moderator
Emileesaurus_thumb

I imagined Draco more bloodied up from Sectumsempra, but then they rated the movie PG…I’m just a tad bit worried. I hope it’s good because it’s one of my favorite scenes in the whole series.

Posted by Beansie on June 07, 2009, 02:29 AM report to moderator
001_thumb

I must say, I greatly enjoyed the picture of Slughorn and Hagrid, er, “toasting” Aragog’s death. Just how I imagined! (And you can’t even tell that it’s CG!)

Posted by HedwigJune on June 07, 2009, 03:10 AM report to moderator

"She met that Potter at school and they left and got married and had you, and of course I knew you'd be just the same, just as strange, just as -- as -- [br][i]abnormal[/i] -- and then, if you please, she went and got herself blown up and we got landed wi