Product Watch: New Quidditch, Hogwarts Sun and Moon Tote Bags from Hot Topic, HBP Film Cells and More!

Products
June 05, 2009, 07:15 AM

As we draw closer to the release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, retailers continue to update with new products, such as Hot Topic. They have now added two new tote bags to their Harry Potter line: The Hogwarts Sun and Moon tote bag featuring all four House crests, and the Harry Potter Team Quidditch bag. There is also a new Gryffindor Gold outline crest tee and the Sword of Gryffindor shirt released earlier this week, joining the many new Half-Blood Prince products such as the Ron and Harry Shirt, Dark Arts necklace and more.

Scores of readers owled about the Marauders Map Beach Towel available for pre-order via the WBShop here.

NECA, Entertainment Earth and FilmCells LTD let us know about their many new products which are now available for pre-order. This post will be continued to be updated throughout the day as we add them in. Of note are the FilmCells LTD which are the actual source of some new Half-Blood Prince photos of late. Notable are the following:
Extreme Caution, featuring the poster we first told you about on display at the Harry Potter Exhibition in Chicago last month
Upright Trio, featuring a lovely montage of characters including the Trio, Snape, Draco
Snape MiniCell: Alan Rickman as Snape with a photo of Tom Felton as a conflicted Draco Malofy
Upright Trio Dark Arts, featuring Snape, Filch and Draco, and Young Tom Riddle, with the new Dark Arts/Death Eater Mask Half-Blood Prince logo montage at the bottom
Upright Trio Ron Weasley: Love is definitely in the air for Ron Weasley who is our King
Harry Potter MiniCell: Dan Radcliffe as Harry
Trio MiniCell
Young Tom Riddle minicell
Bellatrix Bookmark, featuring the Weasleys and Tonks at the burning Burrow
Hermione Bookmark, featuring Emma Watson as Hermione holding the Daily Prophet
Harry Potter Bookmark, plus several more movie montage cells. Many of these items are available for pre-order via our vendor Entertainment Earth,with a July release date.

More soon from the many NECA items, including this cool CAULDRON votive holder, which this editor finds to be quite nifty ;)

Finally, thanks to Portkey and UHP for letting us know the Panini Sticker Album is now available, and apparently contains here 64 pages of  234 stickers and a poster.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Products News

Fish_face_thumb

Coolest towel in the universe…but I really want something Ravenclaw.

Posted by HannahLongbottom on June 06, 2009, 12:41 AM report to moderator
Iconator_e5413e9850e2294d5bfb655a9ead163b_thumb

OMG! I LOVE the Quidditch tote!!! I am sooo gonna get that next time I go to Hot Topic! That is the only thing I don’t have is an HP tote. I have tons of shirts, I have the backpack, i have the gloves, and everything else. I really want that tote!!!

Posted by PadfootLover4ever on June 06, 2009, 12:41 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

Wow…so Much stuff

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on June 06, 2009, 02:43 AM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

ooooo…I LOVE the necklace!

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on June 06, 2009, 02:45 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

How awesome is that Marauder’s Map beach towel? I love it! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on June 06, 2009, 07:52 AM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

I think the prices are a little expensive like for the bookmarks and such… I do really love all the products though!!!! :]

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on June 06, 2009, 12:13 PM report to moderator

Oh that is nice!!!

Posted by Sanju on June 06, 2009, 01:13 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

Yet another excellent way for me to waste my money!

Posted by Garden State Geek on June 06, 2009, 02:51 PM report to moderator
Perry-the-platypus-perry-the-platypus-4267460-120-115-1_thumb

Woooooowww, lots of stuff, haha, I feel so overwhelmed! :P I like the tote, go Ravenclaw! :D

Dhcalendar_thumb

ohh i like the quidditch bag, im about to beg my parents to buy it for me.

Posted by Brianna on June 06, 2009, 05:24 PM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

I like that Young Tom Riddle mini cell, although he looks too cute to be evil. :-D

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on June 06, 2009, 07:15 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

whoaaa way coool stuff! :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on June 07, 2009, 04:00 AM report to moderator
Quidditch_2012_thumb

Ooh, I need to get myself a new HP tee!

Posted by muzic823{ROAR} on June 07, 2009, 09:20 AM report to moderator
Malfoy_2_thumb

Time for a shopping spree ;)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess7765 on June 08, 2009, 11:51 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

AWESUM!!! im gonna order them and send them 2 my brothers house and he’s bringing them back 4 me. AWESUM!!!
Im gonna state the v v v v obvious and say:

I <3 harry potter and im such a HP geek!!!!

"Still, at least we can give [Divination] up now."[br]"Yeah," said Harry. "No more pretending we care what happens when Jupiter and Uranus get too friendly..."[br]"And from now on, I don't care if my tea leaves spell [i]die, Ron, die --[/i] I'm just chuck