Product Watch: New Quidditch, Hogwarts Sun and Moon Tote Bags from Hot Topic, HBP Film Cells and More!

Products
June 05, 2009, 07:15 AM

As we draw closer to the release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, retailers continue to update with new products, such as Hot Topic. They have now added two new tote bags to their Harry Potter line: The Hogwarts Sun and Moon tote bag featuring all four House crests, and the Harry Potter Team Quidditch bag. There is also a new Gryffindor Gold outline crest tee and the Sword of Gryffindor shirt released earlier this week, joining the many new Half-Blood Prince products such as the Ron and Harry Shirt, Dark Arts necklace and more.

Scores of readers owled about the Marauders Map Beach Towel available for pre-order via the WBShop here.

NECA, Entertainment Earth and FilmCells LTD let us know about their many new products which are now available for pre-order. This post will be continued to be updated throughout the day as we add them in. Of note are the FilmCells LTD which are the actual source of some new Half-Blood Prince photos of late. Notable are the following:
Extreme Caution, featuring the poster we first told you about on display at the Harry Potter Exhibition in Chicago last month
Upright Trio, featuring a lovely montage of characters including the Trio, Snape, Draco
Snape MiniCell: Alan Rickman as Snape with a photo of Tom Felton as a conflicted Draco Malofy
Upright Trio Dark Arts, featuring Snape, Filch and Draco, and Young Tom Riddle, with the new Dark Arts/Death Eater Mask Half-Blood Prince logo montage at the bottom
Upright Trio Ron Weasley: Love is definitely in the air for Ron Weasley who is our King
Harry Potter MiniCell: Dan Radcliffe as Harry
Trio MiniCell
Young Tom Riddle minicell
Bellatrix Bookmark, featuring the Weasleys and Tonks at the burning Burrow
Hermione Bookmark, featuring Emma Watson as Hermione holding the Daily Prophet
Harry Potter Bookmark, plus several more movie montage cells. Many of these items are available for pre-order via our vendor Entertainment Earth,with a July release date.

More soon from the many NECA items, including this cool CAULDRON votive holder, which this editor finds to be quite nifty ;)

Finally, thanks to Portkey and UHP for letting us know the Panini Sticker Album is now available, and apparently contains here 64 pages of  234 stickers and a poster.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Products News

wow, i’m quite overwhelmed. i’d love to go shopping right now =)

Posted by Leeann on June 05, 2009, 07:46 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I love all of the film cells! And I LOVE the Quidditch Tote Bag. I think I’m going to get it!

Posted by Christine on June 05, 2009, 07:56 AM report to moderator
36090_413317180969_787035969_4440390_4514136_n_thumb

Fantastic! I"m ready!

Posted by Confederate Lady [CL, Rawwrrrr] on June 05, 2009, 08:14 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Wow, loads of new stuff!

Posted by Prisoner Of Azkaban on June 05, 2009, 08:17 AM report to moderator
Nicole29_thumb

I want to get some of the stuff! My mom said I can when new stuff came out…but I broke my leg and can’t get to the store… D: Aaaaaargh!!!

Posted by Neviluna Lupin [FTC!] on June 05, 2009, 08:46 AM report to moderator
Small_wizard_rock_page_logo_thumb

Some of those film cells are amazing!!

Posted by Neil in Scotland * ROAR! * on June 05, 2009, 08:56 AM report to moderator
Th_harry-and-ginny--x-x-x-_thumb

awesome!!!

Posted by DanielBonnie28 on June 05, 2009, 09:18 AM report to moderator
Jd_thumb

I love the towel! I might have to get one….

Posted by hp_flower {WBM} on June 05, 2009, 11:21 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

So much merchandise to want to buy and so little money to acquire it all!

Posted by Kirk on June 05, 2009, 11:22 AM report to moderator
Haircut_march10_1__thumb

always for gryffindors =/

Posted by Bre on June 05, 2009, 12:05 PM report to moderator
Iheartfredgeorge_thumb

Ooh, I really like the Hogwarts tote bag and the Marauder’s Map towel! :D

I hope they start releasing more products that are Ravenclaw themed (and the other Houses, too) because there are always Gryffindor and Slytherin products but never enough Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff. :(

Posted by Mera004 on June 05, 2009, 12:44 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

aswome….aswome!!! !

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on June 05, 2009, 12:57 PM report to moderator
Hpg05_thumb

haahahahah greatt productss
i want I want all the products xD

Posted by potterrock on June 05, 2009, 01:41 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Where’s the awesome Men’s size Slytherin shirt :D

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 05, 2009, 02:13 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts03_thumb

The hogwarts tote and the beach towel are soooooo mine…and im 27…is that pathetic??? lmao

Posted by IwishIwas@Hogwarts on June 05, 2009, 04:47 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"You know, I don't think purple's really my color," she said pensively, tugging at a lock of spiky hair. "D'you think it makes me look a bit peaky?"