First Look: The Late Aragog from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
June 05, 2009, 09:14 AM

Thanks to Orkim from Portkey for letting us know they now have many new photos from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince as seen in the newly release Panini Sticker book. Of note is our first look at the late Aragog, complete with Hagrid, Fang, Slughorn, and Harry paying their respects, as well as Hagrid and Sluggy sharing a few too many drinks,hereSpoilers ahoy for the rest via this link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

http://www.portkey.it/galleries/displayimage.php?album=309&pos=11 via this link you can see an amazing pic of the trio. As I’m italian, I’ll surely buy some cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on June 05, 2009, 02:24 PM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

ahh…sniff…poor Aragog…..

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on June 05, 2009, 02:37 PM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

Haha…I can manage spiders [:
It’s a good thing Aragog isn’t a giant moth.

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on June 05, 2009, 02:42 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

so glad they’re doing this scene looking forward to the felix felicis scenes !!! =)

Posted by DesQueJteVois on June 05, 2009, 03:08 PM report to moderator
Muahaha_thumb

Alas! Poor Aragog! I wondered if they’d make him seem noble and at peace, or gooey and disgusting. It seems they went with gooey and disgusting, which is fine by me. At least he’s not crumpled up like a fist. That would be so unbecoming!

Posted by ScottMan on June 05, 2009, 04:06 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

I don’t like spiders!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on June 05, 2009, 04:26 PM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

If you follow the link, pic 21 is of Snape (I’m sure) in shadows; he looks so lonesome. And 23, all the students looking up, at the Dark Mark I guess. Great pictures, even with all the stuff over them.

Posted by izziewitch on June 05, 2009, 05:20 PM report to moderator
Ringtailedcat_thumb

the picture of Aragog is kind of weird but hopefully it will turn out well in the movie.

Posted by starkitty313 on June 05, 2009, 07:14 PM report to moderator
Ringtailedcat_thumb

The picture with Aragog is kind of weird, but I hope it turns out well in the movie.

Posted by starkitty313 on June 05, 2009, 07:17 PM report to moderator
30305_116079131768789_113664342010268_91277_1312318_s_thumb

Wow… Cool pics… Thx ;-)

Posted by Rita_Dumbledore94 on June 05, 2009, 09:28 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Hmmm…, to see them or not to see them. Too many spoilers…

Posted by Mr. Brightside on June 05, 2009, 09:34 PM report to moderator
Lianne_2_thumb

Err…isn’t Aragog looking a bit fake? But that’s just me.

Posted by ane_drew on June 05, 2009, 09:35 PM report to moderator
Marguerite_thumb

Totally disgusting… I think I’ll need to close my eyes during that scene…

Posted by Despina on June 05, 2009, 09:47 PM report to moderator
Testolv_thumb

Thanks for the pics. :D

Posted by CissyMalfoy on June 05, 2009, 09:54 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Wow, cool.

Aragog looks different.

Will be sad, don’t like to see Hagger upset :(

Posted by Prisoner Of Azkaban on June 05, 2009, 10:02 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"You can pretend to be waiting for Professor Flitwick, you know." He put on a high voice, "'Oh Professor Flitwick, I'm so worried, I think I got question fourteen [i]b[/i] wrong....'"[br] "Oh, shut up," said Hermione.