Complete Track Listings for Harry and the Half-Blood Prince Soundtrack

HBP Film
June 05, 2009, 09:21 AM

Thanks to Amazon.com we now have the complete track listings to the score for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince composed by Nicholas Hooper. The soundtrack will be released on July 14, 2009 and is available for pre-order here. Due to spoilers, please scroll down to see the entire list.

SCROLL

SCROLL AGAIN

KEEP GOING

ONE LAST TIME

Tracking listing for the soundtrack to Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince composed by Nicholas Hooper

1. Opening
25. The Killing of Dumbledore
26. Dumbledore's Farewell
27. The Friends
28. The Weasley Stomp

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Phpyyqy43_c2am_thumb

I thought Doyle’s orchestrations were lush, and his themes were symphonic. Think of the variety of motifs he employed in GOF — two waltzes (!), a classic British Brass Band piece, meditative music (“Harry in Winter” still moves me), and the incredible action sequences. OOP was a huge disappointment to me musically, I can barely recall a single theme. I am hoping this soundtrack lives up to the anticipation caused by the titles listed here.

Posted by weasleywannabe1997 on June 05, 2009, 10:31 PM report to moderator
Phpyyqy43_c2am_thumb

I think my original comment disappeared, but I wanted to chime in that I loved Doyle’s GOF score. It was masterful. I mean, 2 waltzes? A British Brass Band march? “Harry in Winter?” The action scenes, like the underwater scene? Even the song of the merpeople - awesome. I loved it, and I am a soundtrack fan, period. I thought OOP was forgettable. Please God, make this one as good as the track titles sound, and please bring back John Williams (or Patrick Doyle!) for DH!!!

Posted by weasleywannabe1997 on June 05, 2009, 10:38 PM report to moderator

Yayayayayayaya! I absolutely LOVE the soundtracks! More great music for my car! I’m so excited to hear some samples (hopefully).

Posted by Lisee_Lu on June 05, 2009, 10:46 PM report to moderator
Emma-vs-01_copy_thumb

Love love love this.

Posted by Leo_Lovegood on June 05, 2009, 11:19 PM report to moderator
Brent_river_2_thumb

So cool!!

Posted by Big B [ROAR FTW] on June 05, 2009, 11:31 PM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

eh i dont care about spoilers i already know what happens… that what happens when you read the book…

Posted by Horcruxalej on June 05, 2009, 11:50 PM report to moderator
Poa105_thumb

Weasley stomp? lol it sounds good, whatever it will be!

Posted by Lucilla{ROAR!!} on June 06, 2009, 12:05 AM report to moderator
Emileesaurus_thumb

Wow, if you didn’t know what happened, those titles would spoil a lot (can’t let my mom see them). I’m very interested to hear The Weasley Stomp. It just sounds cool. I can’t wait!

Posted by Beansie on June 06, 2009, 12:15 AM report to moderator
Iheartfredgeorge_thumb

I wonder what the Weasley Stomp will be… o.O

I like how Track 13 is “School!” with an exclamation point. It’s just not “School,” but “School!”—I don’t know why, but it makes me laugh… :)

Posted by Mera004 on June 06, 2009, 12:49 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Does anyone else think that When Ginny Kissed Harry sounds like an episode of Friends?

Posted by KiwiMcI on June 06, 2009, 01:01 AM report to moderator
King_s-cross-station---harr_thumb

The Weasley STOMP? Hell yeah, I’m liking this soundtrack. I miss Patrick Doyle though….

Posted by Arka on June 06, 2009, 01:38 AM report to moderator
Hpg05_thumb

:O:O……i want the soundtrack o…..

Posted by potterrock on June 06, 2009, 01:56 AM report to moderator
Icon_thumb

My heart is hammering. I want this.

Posted by Elwood J. Blues on June 06, 2009, 02:21 AM report to moderator
4ztcymp_thumb

eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!! looks fabulous!!!!

Posted by Maggie on June 06, 2009, 02:23 AM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

AHHH!!! I love new soundtracks [: They always make me happy

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on June 06, 2009, 02:41 AM report to moderator

"Oh, [Lockhart] is marvelous," she said. "He knows his household pests, all right, it's a wonderful book...."[br]"Mum [i]fancies[/i] him," said Fred, in a very audible whisper.[br]"Don't be so ridiculous, Fred," said Mrs. Weasley, her cheeks rather pink.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014