Deathly Hallows Filming Updates: Ron and Hermione and the Long Awaited Snogging, Plus Tom Felton Returns to Film as Draco

DH Film
June 04, 2009, 04:42 PM

Hi-Ho it's a snoggin' we will go for Ron and Hermione, or so says a report in the London Paper. A new article online says that at a dinner party at Harvey Nicholas last night (photos here and more here) Emma Watson reportedly stated the long awaited kissing scene between her character of Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley (played by Rupert Grint) for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was to be filmed today. Quotage:  “I’m doing it tomorrow! There has been such a build-up and interest in this hyped kiss that it has to be the best on-screen kiss ever, so I’m determined to make it memorable! There’ll be fireworks, ­music, everything!” Watson, who’s filming the final Harry ­Potter film, admitted: “We haven’t filmed the last scenes yet but I think it’s going to be very emotional when we do. But all of us are ready for something new.”

Also, for the nearly 37,000 of us who follow actor Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) via his official Twitter, you will have noticed a series of tweets he made today, noting he traveled to the set of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows today for the "first costume fitting for this film! and hair and make up test! and publicity shoots!" He gave updates through the day "noting costume fitting done! loving being back :) walking to publicity now to film some pieces," then later "finished with publicity! now over to hair and makeup, lets hope Malfoys hair isn't going to drastically change this year! I've become quite attached with it...shouldn't really admit that should I"

Thanks to Tom Felton, and to Bruce for the heads up on the kiss!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Img_0020_thumb

Wow that is so exciting. This movie is definately going to make me squeal and cry I can tell!

Posted by ladydars on June 05, 2009, 04:49 AM report to moderator
Weemee_5_thumb

I saw Tom Felton had twitterd that. I have been ecited since. can’t wait to see it.

Posted by bobbblie on June 05, 2009, 04:55 AM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

where can we see the pics? i dont see the links…

Posted by LindsayC14 on June 05, 2009, 04:56 AM report to moderator
Photo_41_thumb

It is awesome and weird to think that somewhere, on the opposite side of the world, Ron and Hermione are totally makin out.

Posted by A*ROAR*a Borealis on June 05, 2009, 04:57 AM report to moderator
C36--only-one-he-ever-feared_thumb

Sue needs to change the topic to “MOST ANTICIPATED RON-HERMIONE KISS FILMED” to attract more people. ;-)

Posted by LargeBlondDeathEater on June 05, 2009, 05:03 AM report to moderator
Kit_thumb

Time for some serious Weasley love! LOL. I’m looking forward to that scene too. It’s been a long time coming.

Posted by Fereverto on June 05, 2009, 05:06 AM report to moderator
Gof99_thumb

It’s about time eh?! I wonder what makes the kiss happen in the movie? After all, in the book it was Ron being concerned about the house elves that made Hermione make the move on him.

Tom is such a sweetie!

Posted by hpikjdjg on June 05, 2009, 05:06 AM report to moderator
Gof99_thumb

Since S.P.E.W.

Posted by hpikjdjg on June 05, 2009, 05:09 AM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

Yay! This is SO exciting! :D

Posted by eiVega on June 05, 2009, 05:09 AM report to moderator
Gof99_thumb

Since S.P.E.W. was taken out of the movies what will make the kiss happen?

Posted by hpikjdjg on June 05, 2009, 05:10 AM report to moderator
295565_thumb

OMG this is so exciting,I didn’t think they’d film it so soon

Posted by soso on June 05, 2009, 05:19 AM report to moderator
Greenavatar_thumb

Woohoo ! Except I don’t have a link … =(

Home2_thumb

waiting to see in theater….

Posted by goms#ROAR# on June 05, 2009, 05:24 AM report to moderator
Home2_thumb

waiting to see in theater….

Posted by goms#ROAR# on June 05, 2009, 05:26 AM report to moderator
394omggggg--chibi_rei_thumb

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :)

Oh and about Tom’s tweet, I literally LOLed (laughed out loud) when I read those “lets hope malfoys hair isn’t going to drastically change this year!” and “i’ve become quite attached with it…shoudn’t really admit that should i” tweets :-D Especially that last bit, i’ve become quite attached with it…shoudn’t really admit that should i :-D He’s so open and honest with his tweets, you can’t NOT love him for it.

Posted by MischiefManaged on June 05, 2009, 05:39 AM report to moderator

"I really don't think they should let the other sort in, do you? They're just not the same, they've never been brought up to know our ways. Some of them have never even heard of Hogwarts until they get the letter, imagine. I think they should keep it in t