Dan Radcliffe Wins Broadway World.com Best Actor Award for "Equus"

Radcliffe
June 04, 2009, 04:22 PM

The results of the recent Broadwayworld.com Theatre Fans' Choice Awards have now been announced, with actor Dan Radcliffe and "Equus" a big winner. Dan Radcliffe was named Best Actor for his performance in the Broadway production of "Equus." The play was also a winner of "Best Revival,"  "Best Lighting," and "Best Direction" of a play going to Thea Sharrock for Equus. According to Broadwayworld. com more than 400,000 theater goers and fans weighed in on the voting. Congratulations to Dan Radcliffe and all at Equus!

Thanks Emma!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Hogwarts_thumb

Congrats Dan. It was interesting seeing you naked

Posted by Blast-Ended Skrewt on June 04, 2009, 04:29 PM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

VERY HAPPY for Dan. He was GREAT!

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on June 04, 2009, 04:32 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Nice. Congratulations to everyone.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on June 04, 2009, 04:37 PM report to moderator
Gof99_thumb

Congrats Dan! He was fantastic in this production. I’m so glad I was able to see it.

Posted by hpikjdjg on June 04, 2009, 04:42 PM report to moderator
Kit_thumb

Awesome indeed. Congratulations Daniel!

Posted by Fereverto on June 04, 2009, 05:02 PM report to moderator
4656_1105780456589_1589123784_30248503_5726170_n_thumb

YAY!!!!! congrats dan!!!! LOVE YOU!

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on June 04, 2009, 05:02 PM report to moderator
Dsc02812__2__thumb

SWEET! Many heart felt congrats to Dan!

Posted by Lillylove on June 04, 2009, 05:34 PM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Yay for Dan!

Congratulatins! Daniel and Bravo!! to you

Posted by Jeannine on June 04, 2009, 08:46 PM report to moderator

Congrats Mr. Radcliffe. Oh what I wouldn’t have done to go see that show! I did the next best thing: I checked the book out at my local library, read it, and imagined the actors in their respective roles. Lame I know… but…

Posted by Erin Lovegood on June 04, 2009, 09:24 PM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

Yuppie Congrats Dan

Posted by blackhair on June 04, 2009, 10:27 PM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

Congrats Dan

Posted by blackhair on June 04, 2009, 10:27 PM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

Congrats Dan ;)

Posted by blackhair on June 04, 2009, 10:28 PM report to moderator
Gatinho_thumb

WOW!!!! That is awesome!!!!

Posted by Carol Carvalho on June 05, 2009, 04:30 AM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

Congratulations Dan!

Posted by budgie on June 05, 2009, 05:17 AM report to moderator

"Dobby is going to buy a sweater next, Harry Potter!" he said happily, pointing at his bare chest.[br]"Tell you what, Dobby," said Ron, who seemed to have taken a great liking to the elf, "I'll give you the one my mum knits me this Christmas, I always get